• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's amazing D8

fihdsf that's a hard one, I love the Sue Sylvester Shuffle, so I think that's my favorite one. That or "Hair"
    Haha, I have all the albums now :B

oauhfsadufh I am a huge Gleek. I have a tumblr dedicated to the show, I had a twitter over the summer that was too.

It's schmexy :{D
    The important thing is to make sure people think you're a gentleman with the first impression. After that, it's okay to hold hands like crazy. Without gloves. >D

Okay. I'll just dial up old Romanovich right now then, since you obviously have nothing to hide. But before I do, Colonel von RayRaystein, drop that pistol! My cell phone doubles as a poison dart shooter! I've got you covered!
    I used to, but when I found out she was afraid of emus, I realized it wouldn't work out. And I'm too cheap to spend that much money on a girl without a promise of after-dinner action. No hand-holding, no deal. Yes, I am a hardcore lech.

Oh, I can read and pronounce complex chemical nomenclature with the best of them, but there's no in-depth knowledge of industrial chemical applications underneath that situationally useful talent. Frankly, I'm astounded you know so much about diazonaphthoquinone. o_o

Hey, as long as it makes sense, it isn't a problem! =3
    Why is it sad that I am asking for just one ticket? =(

I think things through way too much. I'm pretty impressed by your response, even having stumbled over "diazonaphthoquinone initiator," but the most interesting thing I have taken away from your reply is the fact that, for some reason, RayRay, you bought 700 boxes of RayRay masks...
    Clark Gable? Oohwee! Where can a body get a ticket to that performance? 8D

I am currently wondering whether the mask itself leaks something or whether it merely allows the face behind it to leak something. In either case, I am also highly curious as to just what is being leaked... o_o;
    Adversity was only annoyed that Yoda's courage measured greater than his. But Yoda is all zen about it, so he's cool.

Do they make prosthetic faces? Can I get mine to look like anyone/thing I want?
    When it's Yoda, it's not molestation; it's awesome.

I need them constantly. Don't you? And cool, I've never had a 'man' before! (Lol, that sounds so uncouth XD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…