• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey cdra, it's been awhile. Tell me how your doing if and when you come back on. Remember Winds of Change, I drew a picture of Strike. He turned out really adorable.
    Hi Cdra. I was just reading essence of the elementals. I remember the fun we had on that Rpg. Maybe we could don one like that again. Well have fun doing what you do.
    Well, I can wait until you send out the next plot as I assure you that if I were to make a random post, it probably would be a tad too short for my tastes. I'd rather wait for plot to come along and post a decent, quality post rather than post something real short like I have nothing to work with.

Sooo I'll just wait for the next plot point.
    Just curious, just what am I supposed to be doing?

I don't like making pointless posts that goes no where. I would have posted something, but I think it's a little redundant to post my character going to the twin towers for shopping.
    Okay... I'll change it to three minutes. I know but I saw some really bad typos in there and I had to change it. Then I decide to just correct everything that I missed my first few read through.
    I have downgraded the keyblade ability, tell me if that's any better. I also fixed the grammarical errors (that I noticed) just to mention.
    I'm almost done with my sign-up cdra, I just have to make the other world forms and I'll be finished.
    Hey cdra. S_o_S here. This has probably already occurred to you, but a discussion thread for the Nonsense Game would be really useful...
    My Character for the Unown World is done and I got carry away..... it eight pages long in verdana font, size 10; little more than four of it is just the origin... It was longer but I made myself shorten it. Cat won't be happy if he mets Rain.
    Well it took me long enough but... WELCOME BACK CDRA!!! *throw confetti and puts up a big sign, golden sign*

I would have join the Nonsense Game but I got stuck on my sign-up for it... again! DX That is the first RPG sign-up that has ever got me stuck in my tracks...
    It is Hawt Hawt hawt! It is Hawt Hawt Hawt!

Down here in Flor-i-da!

But to everyone else, it is ''cold'' to them; this is Almost summer up in New York! hehe

I has found brief access to Wifi-ness! So here am I! ...

Bye!
    I wonder if fruits do have brains. I thought they were inanimate objects...but then again I can be wrong about that. o_O;;;

At least I'm glad that I won't lose any limbs or that my head won't be bitten off. XD
    Hey cdra, mind if I revive the old sign-up I had for the Nonsense Game? X3 Been trying to make a funnier one, but suffice to say, I'm at a loss. 'Course, I'm going to revamp it a little.

And I'll keep my eye out in the underworld. If the apocalypse is coming, that means hell is freezing over. I wanna be there to take a picture. XD
    A zombie?! o_O;

Well, I completely you'll be the friendly sort that doesn't rip out my heart...or guts..or whatever you call it. ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…