• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can only say one thing.... That you were right.... You still are right.... Just always remember me.... Okay?.... Cause I still love you....
    Ok the items I can give are these: magmarizer electrizer reaper cloth protector upgrade dubious disc oval stone kings rock deepsea tooth/scale light ball lucky egg rare candies stick thick bone master balls net balls safari balls cherish balls also all of the plates and items that boost a certain type of move razor claw razor fang white flute black flute blue flute yellow flute red flute dusk stone dawn stone sun stone leaf stone water stone fire stone thunder stone and all of those other items I don't really use
    Not on this set, no, it isn't. Hmm... Perish Song isn't a great move in general because even the AI will switch out. Lapras is alright at using it, I suppose, since it isn't amazing at anything. Yes, Destiny Bond is a very good move. Froslass is an excellent user of it.

Three spreads will suffice. 104 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe, Adamant. 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe, Adamant. 72 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 180 Spe, Jolly. I would use the first personally as it helps out with your bulk, but any of them are fine depending on your playstyle.
    Omg you're a crazy person.... XD That's ****ing funny.... I'm sorry. XD

I like talking over wifi.... I'll admit it I fell asleep a couple times... I did get some sleep, but not much.... So, eh... We'll see how the midnight shift goes! ^_^;;;

I hope we can talk soon, that was fun. XD Behave yourself, okay? =p~
    I'm not completely sure what your question is. Do you mean that you don't understand what 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe means, or you don't understand why that spread is being used?
    Omg wow that would be so lucky nice man tnx your a great friend sorry for not being able to be on I been doing stuff for my senior friends you knw and of course were buds man til the end
    No, no... The pokenav has to do with the link, silly... XD

Nothing much has happened.... And idk what diablo is talking about.... He's just a silly person that's all.... XDXD (Don't kill me please diablo XD)
    Yeah like, that would be awesome! I personally want Waluigi to be playable, and if Rare was never bought my Microsoft, maybe Banjo and Conker would have been playable too!
    I don't think they should "replace" characters, they should just add to them. Keep the veterans from the very first game. I think that my own signature is probly the smart way to go with finding a successor to Lucario and Pokemon Trainer, cause Gengar, Gallade and Gabite are all just as awesome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…