• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe it's best if you ask the users at the Nintendo Discussion and Other Games Discussion section about me, and then you'll see why I really want to gain their respects back. Here are the users I recommend you to ask: BCVM22, Slick, Spacial_Rendation, Colbat_Latios, BlitzBlast, Krake, and noobers.
    I did, a few years ago before I got a 3 month ban. I always tell them that Spongebob is ruining Mario's career, and explain why I want Dawn to be in the next Smash Bros. game.
    But I have to; for 3 years, I've been known as an idiot by veteran users. Now I need to find a way to gain their respect back and treat me like a smart Serebii user.
    ----------
    vermehlo [,]and there I was delighted at your title since I love to rant at you.. you dissapointed me O_O oh well.
    ----------
    Aw, Shall I create a thread especially for that? XD

BTW, just because I used it as a title dosn't mean that it's not true...Joking, of course
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…