• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what do you need for the protector, i have a few pokemon on my soul silver and lots on my platinum as well items and tms on both
    what do you need for the protector, i have a few pokemon on my soul silver and lots on my platinum as well items and tms on both
    Sorry for replying so late. :p Are you still offering the Mesprit? If so, I might be interested. Does it have 31 IVs in HP, Defense, Special Defense and Speed?
    NO i am. I ma just having trouble finding my poke between two game cards. I have a lv 100 Latios and a Dialga 54. Ho-oh 100. any of these sound good?
    oh well sorry about that. wish i couldve been of more help. in the unlikely cause that i get a deoxys in the future ill tell you but youll probably already have one by then anyways lol cya around
    my screen finally started working again and what i forgot is that i traded my gamestop deoxsy away :( however, i have a level 75 space center deoxys and its stats are

attack 211
    defense 148
    sp atk 220
    sp def 130
    speed 299
    wow well to be honest (again) my ds screen (top screen) is messed up so sometimes it just shows all white and sometimes its perfectly clear. thats the reason ive been stalling for so long. it was just working a few mins ago but then it went all white again -_-. how about this: when my screen works again ill get my deoxys ready for trade so that nbext time were both on we can finally get it over with lol. are you usually on arpound this time
    you know what just to be honest i really dont catre i actually have a full pokedex i just wanted to get something good in return lol.you can give me any legendary you want as lon as its not from sinnoh or the legendary birds
    i have like every legendary cept regi's , darkrai , shaymin , mew ,celebi , jirachi
    and i can brreed spiritombs and bunch of other stuff . i want your regis / jirachi
    if u have aim or something like that send me your email so we dont have to talk on this slow server
    sorry for the slow replies serebii is lagging badly and getting on my nerves. yes its a legit gamestop deoxys untouched and ill give you the stats 2morrow because this lag is getting on my nerves
    i already gave it away sorry :/
    but i have other pokes for trade...
    heres the list
    Mew level 1 careful
    mew 16 mystery gift mild
    shiny chansey level 20 bold
    shiny kyogre 70 timid
    hall of origin arceus 80
    tru event arceus 100
    shiny machamp 39
    regigigas 70
    shiny dialga 1