• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between May 1 and the time of this message, your claim on Herdier on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    No, sorry, I don't have anything relating to the English games really. Sorry - good luck finding it - will let you know if i come across something in the next couple of days.
    I initially put off stickying the M14 thread because we had basically no info about it other than a title and what Pokemon starred in it. That's basically still true. That said...I'm going to sticky it now, for reasons I'm going to detail in the thread.
    No worries, i used the free program 'PaintNet' and just used layers and layers to line all the sprites up (I think it was 35 altogether). Really pretty easy to do :)
    ....Actually no, he's not one of the most trusted, he's the most openly mocked. I think you need to do a little research before you make yourself look like a fool next time. And since I know your next feeble little argument will be you've never seen anyone mock him, of course not, because you're so blinded you only ever check this site, and he almost always deletes anything that is not 100% positive.
    And you are what they call a sheep, I didn't say anything untrue at all. The fact that you cannot deal with it amuses me greatly. Of course I didn't expect to NOT BE BANNED YET, considering Serebii used to ban people for suggesting he might be wrong. So how about that Lapras pre-evolution, Shellos?
    No. I hate the thought of Dento because he's no good replacement of Takeshi. I love Takeshi, and Dento is just a lame clone.
    1. Absolutely :)
    2. My copy should arrive on the 16th or 17th. Am paying quite a bit for expedited delivery
    3. A friend of mine will. With this, we should have the BW Pokédex minus locations and sprites up within hours of the coverage beginning
    x3 There are no links, dear. You just go on Google, you type " Colour codes " or " Colour picker " and then, you'll find colour codes/be able to pick colours. C:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…