• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pastel, where are you? Come read your pm and keep everything out of public please. I've actually discussed this with Pamizard and J-master. Meluvia is a power abuser and I was unfairly banned from LW.
    yeah, there arent much ice types, im hoping for some cool water, its my favorite type, next comes grass then fire :p the starter types actually
    yeah, there arent much ice types, im hoping for some cool water, its my favorite type, next comes grass then fire :p the starter types actually
    my favorite type is water but i always thought you should be able to find more water pokemon in the sea in hoenn, like corphish not only tentacools and wingulls. i think so, but i hope they wont delete it in ruby and saphire remakes
    I'm not sure about that, GS cancelled it about a week ago to make way for the upcoming war. You might want to check in the thread.
    how do you mean, roads? i would love much water, with many islands and dive in it, atleast i want more water as johto, kanto and sinnoh, the only bad thing about it is tentacool.
    i like them all but yeah, pig is a bit plain to me, i first thought the otter was an ugly clown, but after 5 seconds, i loved it :)
    Yea, it's Wifi, but I understand.

Don't worry, I know you're active. The main reason I
    swept the other guys is because the majority of them
    haven't even signed on since April.
    Hey dude, we have room for one more on the war team,
    are you interested?
    Hey, man, I just want to say thanks for voting for me in the Sunshine Champion Polls. It's my first WSC entry so I'd love to win. So again, thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…