• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I did say "Sorry," but she just glared at me and walked away.
    I try to be the better person by being nice, but she still hates me. And we barely even know each other! We've only had one conversation, if you can call it that! She just asked me and Rose if there was any chorus and we said no and she said ok. That's the only time we ever spoke! (And she glared at me the whole time!)

True, true. There's a girl in Miami (I think it's Miami. Not sure.) who sports a full beard!
    XD Ok. But she annoys me SO much! A few days ago, she ran right into me! And didn't even apologize!

Well, there you go! Be glad you have hair. Some people have a type of cancer where they don't grow any hair. Then there's an opposite cancer where they grow too much hair!

Yup. :p
    ^.^

XD Yeah. There's only 3 people at my school with poofy hair. Me, Merissa, and...*Ugh, I hate this name.* Carly.

It's ok, it can't be that bad. Trust me. Look at it this way; you aren't bald.

XD Yeah. Good point.
    XD Thanks.

XD Yeah.

Oh my gosh! Your hair is poofy too?! FINALLY!!!!! SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS MY HATE OF POOFY-HAIRNESS!!!!!
    See, I have curly hair. Curly hair is naturally poofy. Poofy naturally annoys me. D:

Oh, well cool! Sidesweepy-type bangs are nice. They can be annoying though, seeing that if they grow too long then they get in your eyes. DX
    Otherwise, they're pretty!

Lowlights are nice, too! ^.^
    OoooO! Getting your hair done, huh? I got mine straightened and highlighted a few days ago! I love it!

XD Yeah, I hate when it takes so long. But it's worth it when it looks great, right?
    So, what're you going to do to it? Highlights, curls, etc...?
    XD As a stick girl?
    XDXD

Yeah. My work usually grows on me. Usually.
    Thanks, Sapph!

XD

Thank you for saying you're welcome!

Oh. XD Sorry. I'll try to fix it.
    Eh, it happens. ^.^

Thanks!
    Well, that's much better than it making it harder to visualize her.
    Ehehehe! The eyes looked kind of...eh, to me. Well, the one on the left.
    And that's exactly what I was aiming for! I wanted them to look like anime eyes.

Sure, you can! You just need to practice! That's all!

Thanks! XD

Now for the colored version...(It looks pretty bad. I'm not good at coloring with crayons, but I couldn't find the colored pencils. >.<)
    Hi, Sapph! Ok, so I know it's kind of hard to visual what characters look like in an RPG, and sprites don't exactly help you a whole lot. Sure, you have a visual, but it's so small.

So, I drew Medley. Whaddya' think? Did it help you visualize her more easily or did it make it harder? Sorry if my drawing made it harder. ^.^;

Anyways, I'm going to color it in soon.

Oh, and I can't use my scanner. It's in the storage, so I had to upload a picture I took of it.

And the age 11+12 is just to say that that's how old she looked when she was those two ages.
    lol I actually have them all planned out...I get ideas so often I keep files chock full of them. ^^ sometimes they're drawing ideas though...I've designed clothes before.
    lol I just draw in a bunch of curved lines and black beady eyes. Yeah...

I think I have a pretty good one in my sketchbook though...

A few different ones, old ones now. ^^ Three though. lol
    Yeah...it's really awesome. Some guys expressed wishes to be in AC classes in Foods to me and my partner. We asked why (I added we couldn't use calculators) and he said we had "good friends" and being in AC automatically made you "civilized". I lol'd.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…