• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been good fo rthe most part, but Im a bit stressed from exams :S I've got an essay for friday thats worth 10% of my GCSE! Also I lost the '10 graphic competition, didnt produce anything really good tbh =/
    I've been good fo rthe most part, but Im a bit stressed from exams :S I've got an essay for friday thats worth 10% of my GCSE! Also I lost the '10 graphic competition, didnt produce anything really good tbh =/
    Ooh ok~

I actually did one similar to that a while back, http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae195/jack_the_gooner/Colour%20Splash/coloursplashaces.png
    What I would say is that the lips need toning down in colour, when using the colour splash effect the idea is to draw attention to one area of the picture which is coloured in, however I common error is that people leave the coloured area on a very high saturation, the negative effects of this being that it can come across as too overbearingso my first suggestion is to tone down the reds slightly, its ok to have them on a higher saturation when they're smaller but when you have a large piece like that its best to tone it down- only slightly though mind you! I'd say by about 10.
    What I like about this is its a great choice of picture for a start but also all the lighting and shading and shapes seem to curve towards the lips, making it an ideal choice for colour splash effect.
    I don't know if its just me but it seems a bit stretched upwards, but then again I'm really tired atm so who knows. The last thing I would say is to crop the image because of the bright background it makes it hard to focus on the lips without being distracted and it makes you have to kind of squint sometimes, what I would do is turn up the contrast by about 10-15 as this darkens her face a little, then crop it down a bit. Then you're done :3 It's lovely how it is btw I'm just nitpicking :X

Also I changed my sig again coz i like this new icon I made, rate again please :3
    Ok you owe me big time, I tried eating a babay and guess what? I'm in prison come and bail me out now! Although it was nice
    Hi ^^

I was wonderin if you wouldnt mind having a look at my graphics thread because none of the comments there are from people who are good at working with stock images :S

How've you been?

Btw you didnt eat rat soup did you? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    stastastastalin

i can't remember what you put on my profile so i'm just oing to spam you with this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…