• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DBK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I should be able to beat six people. Although I don't want to be overconfident. lol That's when you make the most mistakes. =X
    Yeah, I decided not to play against anyone on there for a few days while I breed the Pokemon that I know I'm using for sure. That way when I play again, people probably won't remember my team. lol

But yeah, I'm praying for that to happen too. lol My nightmare would be to lose in my first match. We only have to win like six matches to make it to finals right?
    Yeah, that's true. They can only see your strategy so many times before they find a counter to it. I also seem to be able to keep my rank in the high 900's and low 1000's, which says that I do seem to win quite frequently.

There's also probably going to be a lot of people there who have never played Pokemon competitively and don't know anything about EVs, IVs, etc. So who knows, we could wind up fighting a bunch of people like that. lol
    Yeah, although you've gotten some nice wins against me. =)
    I'm still going with the same strategy I used against you too. The leads I've chosen give me a nice advantage, but I did change the Ubers I'm using. My team used to struggle against Lugia, Ho-Oh, Metagross, and Palkia, but now I've fixed that weakness.

I'm just hoping it's good enough to make it to finals. You know? I'm not sure what to expect. Some of the people on that simulator beat me really bad. =X
    Ty so much. I had seen it around for quite some time, wanted it but was not sure how to get it.
    Hey what's up, I hope you're up. I'me ready to battle when you are. I tried to put in your friend code but my game told me it was wrong so I just thought I let you know. See you soon
    My trainer name is Mike and I'm using SS. This is my first time participating in a event such as this. For awhile I have been just playing every pokemon version that came out and just collecting rare pokemon. But then I've been reading, researching and trying to comprehend specific pokemon natures, abilities, IV's and EV's; oh and how to use held items properly. At first I just wanted to go and have fun but then as time came closer and closer to the event, I actually want to give it my all and put together a strong competitive team. I can't wait to battle also :) I would like to battle tomorrow (Thursday, 5/20), just let me know what time is best.
    Hey I saw your post are you planning on going to the VGC 10 in Phoenix this friday? I wonder how long we would have to arrive to even get a chance of competing. So do you have your team together? I'm trying to get mine together, tough choices to make. Well I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind battling me in Heartgold/Soulsilver downstairs in Pokemon Center Wi-Fi Club; my friend code is 0389 1837 1152. The type of battle would be under GS Cup Rules, the same as the VGC in these versions. I've been playing/training since 1998 but this is my first time; usually I collect and battle for fun. FYI I'm mountain standard time but I'm sure we can figure something out.
    You should bring a cup of tea or your preferred beverage to sip from as you battle low-quality Pokemon. If I see you I'll give you a high-five.
    lol What happened to that uber team? I brought in regigigas and everything. oh well. oh and when you are done with regirock, let me know.
    alright im comming online now im going to use my uber team this time :p
    as i said we should also make it work with a tourny
    alright im comming online now im going to use my uber team this time :p
    as i said we should also make it work with a tourny
    Dont Know if your online or not ill be ready to battle again and my be we can start a gym leader tournament to PBR as of 8 gym leaders and then elite4 we should :D o ya i will post my Wii FC in case im not online here

Wii FC:5211 3733 4142 0128 if im not online messenge me on my wii
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…