• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well on Word its about 124 pages long. My friend she's basically my editor and is going over the whole thing. So until she gives the OK for the whole thing I'll post it...

I cant believe it took me almost a whole month...scratch that it did take me a whole month to finish it start to finish.
    sup Purple, the story just hit over 90 pages and its finally starting to get to the apex of the story.

The end is at sight finally ;__; i thought i would never get it done
    Well i'll send u a portion of my fic via pm... Also note it may not read as a straightforward pokeship, and the characters may seem out of well personality but I my whole idea was to blend their age up with their current personalities. (kinda one of those writers who doesn't like writing bout 10 year olds...) i did made their ages somewhat believable.
    Well depends on the type of pic... there's a bunch on one site i went to along with a bunch of NSFW stuff.

Another thing there is speculation that this series of B&W will be in another dimension...(that could just be the Pokemon Special manga but its a good question) So if they decide to split to another Dimension then that means they will have to scrap Ash. If they do a series that leads up a 2 time time skip (ie... Ash 6 years when he's old enough to actually wrestle with his own feelings for Misty, then another 10 years when he settles down and has a family) it would help the series plus close the series and allow for a new series to take place.
    Hey purple have you looked at the new Heroine for the B&W series... She looks like she could be Ash and Misty's Kid lol
    I must warn it is a bit lemony lol i'll send you some of it when i get done with the current chapter section im working
    Hey purple, the current fic im working on, needs a test reader... if your up to it let me know i'll send you snips of it, (not gonna final post it until i am fully finished)
    well we can hope, but the game is a reboot and the series itself has somewhat stood side by side with the games. Hense why they want to do an age up. The thing I have always been critical of with the anime is that the writers and directors tie themselves way too close with the games.

The series has potential to outpace the games, and the thing is puppy love usually happens around 10 years old. Yet Pokemon is not just focused on 5-10 year-old. They have a bunch of older fans because we all grew up watching pokemon. (i was 12 when i saw pokemon for the first time and bought the game...i admit to this day i still watch when I can.)

The thing thats starting to irk me bout the newer series is how they portray female trainers. Granted its ok contests are good, but they really separated the gender saying 'battling is for boys' and 'contests are for girls' even though contests themselves have few and far between competent male trainers. but this is coming from a guy who watches way too much anime when bored and after the hustle and bustle of daily life.
    Just finished reading your short fic... good job, if the writers would have gotten off their rears having something like that would have made that episode really deep for pokeshippers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…