• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, sometimes.

XD

True, true.

Really? Lucky you! I love Horses, but I've never actually ridden one. Too scared.
    Ugh, poo. But it's worth it, right?

Hey, do I have permission to use Cascade in a drawing for P+M's b-day? It's actually today, but I can finish it in time.
    XD Hey, it was a nice notion...-_-;

lol. I've never really seen them...but...they're pretty. lol

Sorry about the rpg...
    Hoora...nuuu...

Tenkyu. lol my brother had a sort of issue with wishing early birthdays, but once I told him that Andrew did it three weeks in advance he kinda shut up. lol

:D I ahd fun as usual. My brother painted my favourite flowers for my birthday, Bells of Ireland...
    God save you. lol >.< Spiders eat flies though...?

Rainy. Plus my brother is yelling something. Aiya...I'm also going to art class in a few minutes...yay. And my birthday is in two days...:DDD
    Well, we would have to adjuct for inflation...

!o!

>.> Icy once was talking to me at four in the morning...got four hours of sleep...

z-z ah well. I'll help my brother with DragonFable then. And write. ^^
    XD ^^ Yep. True that.

%^%

=.= Yeah, I always get up early...

^^ Yup. I daresay I won't be moving from this spot for a while. ^^
    It changes. >:p Two years ago, it was one for seven. In Canadian (but now they're roughly worth the same anyway, the US and Canadian dollar...)

;_;

XD Aw, I missed it by a few minutes...for you. Still got two hours here. lol

If you're wondering what I'm doing on a Friday, the answer is "May Long Weekend".
    Also, when you cross the street, you must be ten times more careful, cars dun wait for pedestrians.

XD It's nice to know someone can appreciate it. :3

Yep...^^ Yes i'm back on for two seconds. *o*
    Yeah. Except the traffic doesn't wait for you lol.
    XD Aw, thanks. :3 I'll try and get on too, anyway.

=.= ah well. It did take me forever to draw them in, but it's fun. ^^

I'm going to bed now, but I'm kinda in a fic-frenzy (for the wrong stories - I'm trying to finish a chapter before the 27th, but I wanna write Pokemon RPG...)
    Nah, she's not worth talking to anyway. It doesn't matter what I'll say, she's the kind of girl that'll go "What-eva" and walk away and then still glare at me.

I mean, it may have been a mistake. But if it's happens again...well, I'm not going to tolerate it. I won't run back into her or anything, I'll attempt to talk to her.

I know, right? She shaves it one day, and two days later it grows back. Must be awful.

So, what's up?
    Probably more work than play though. -=- plus I don't get to see any of you often...

Okay. ^^
    lol vacation? Who said anything about vacation?

Ah well. I guess you will. Btw...do you want to see some concrete poems I was working on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…