• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You mean, I fill up a box, then save it, don't turn off the DS and fill another box?
    Wow, congratulations on the shiny Totodile! Looks like you got a present for trying to determine whether or not the Power Item Trick works 100% of the time. It also hatched relatively quickly, too, which is good considering you had to hatch so many eggs for your shiny Zangoose.
    Hitoshura, can you give me tip about how to hatch eggs for Masuda Method? Look, I'm filling a box per day, save it and continue next day. No results yet, after 360 eggs or so. How do you do?
    Wow, that's awesome! But do you really think three trials is enough? I know that HP and Defense are harder to pass down than the other stats, so it looks like the Power Items work 100% of the time, but I definitely think we could draw a more accurate conclusion if you did more trials.

And good luck with Totodile!
    Oh, please, don't feel too compelled to do any research on my behalf. It's not that big of a deal, and it's not imperative that I know right now anyways.
    Ah, so it was never guaranteed in the first place? I see...well, if that's the case, I can see how one would think that Power Item Trick wouldn't work with the Masuda Method, but like you said, it's best if we get a definitive answer through trial and error. If only I could breed on my HG/SS...
    I also heard that the Power Item Trick doesn't work 100% of the time, even if the parents are from the carts of the same language. Do you know if this is true?
    Ok, entering now.

Sorry, I checked you answer now (this forum is slower than ever), correcting! ^^"

Already on line.
    Hello. I red in your sign you have a zangoose with night slash, right? Are you interested on a gligar with wing attack?
    Since this is my first playthrough, I will just let the game take me where it goes.
    Then, whatever I finish with(I am assuming Law cause I am all "justice-like", I will do a Chaos file and so on).
    Alright, thanks!
    I'm currently in Bootes right now. I rescued Zelenin and now going to fight Mitras(I think that was it's name). I don't even know how, but, I turned into a Law alignment so, now I have to focus on Law demons. (after I got done fusing Neutral ones. I didn't know I became Law). Ah well, they were still useful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…