• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey indcolts ^^
    If you're not already in a clan you should consider joining mine! Psuedo Lengeds! It's kinda iffy for a clan as of now I guess but if we get more great players like you it'll be great!
    I am so sorry. I didn't know it was you. I thought you were "Sweep Freak".
    I don't have any Jolly/adamant. or any Attk+ ones for that matter, sorry.
    Dratini for it?
    1935 2850 2391 Johnny
    I don't have any Jolly/adamant. or any Attk+ ones for that matter, sorry.
    Dratini for it?
    1935 2850 2391 Johnny
    I'll trade you for a shroomish,

I have EXspeed Dratinis,
    Endure, Sky uppercut, blaze kick, Bullet punch Riolus
    Confuse ray, Charge beam, Thunder, Shadow ball Rotoms
    Skull bash, Blizzard Snovers
    I'm not sure if you got this, whether it's the lag or you just haven't looked at my replies yet, but my FC is 4082 8038 8326, and I'm requesting a nickname. Sorry if I seem impatient, it's because I am.
    what are you trading? im taking tms,held items(battle items), and pokemon. just trade me and then we can setup a time. and please pm dont vm me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…