• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not to mention the absurd amount of stickies, there. do we need two stickies on how to criticize illustrations? do we need two different tutorial stickies? why not one sticky for criticism confusion and one sticky for any tut? i don't get it.
    fanart isn't that popular, though. it's not games or anything. it's pretty simple, the problem there: "THIS IS SO GOOD SO CUTE DRAW MORE". those posts are spam and they aren't being deleted :\ it's clearly against the rules, as stated in a sticky, and for some odd reason, it's not being enforced.

and yeah. josh and rave just lightened the forums and made it much less boring. now, misc is just... the ball that stopped rolling.
    i miss when josh was in charge ngl
    but the whole forums are pretty damn awful atm
    if you look at fanart you'll see threads that are half spam lol
    i wonder if it's because of the lag but even so
    fanart isn't that difficult to mod, is it?
    I asked for it to be banned because I wanted a name change. I've lost my custom avatar abilities but I really don't give a **** enough to ask for them back.
    it's good to know that you're five :V have you found anything interesting on sppf recently? likely not, but...
    and the situation just got way worse today.

anyway yeah there's nothing i can do but try to enjoy life right now. except i end up wanting to kill myself or my father every now and then. sort of mentally unstable atm. or really.

anyway how are you?
    i've actually been quite awful. my mother is dying (the breast cancer got to her bones.) and my father is trying to take her money again by taking advantage of the situation and it's working because she's desparate. there go my university tuitions! but that's ok, i'll find a way to screw over his life.

:V nice to see you here.
    wait you still frequent sppf? i would have vm'd you earlier but i thought you left like nigh every other sensible person.

how are you? it's been a long, long time.
    It's cool. It's pretty excellent. My band's gigging now and I'm playing through a Jackson Soloist and a Bogner Alchemist, so life's great.
    Those are a lot of guitars.

I've had to gets some computers because my last one crashed, thus causing all my life to be erased. :<
    Good, very good. I'm addicted to SPP as always, hopefully my addiction will end soon.

How's everything going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…