• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, i'm teasin my bro now cuz he barely got a c on his spanish test. he was doing a report about his teacher an when he was reading it out 2 the class he accidently called her fat. >.<' ^^' he's lucky he got a c 4 that lol
    Yes. kk, so he and Jake were like, "air-fighting" with weapons...and Mr. McInnes just stared and inquired...and asked him to stop (after asking about oxygen in weapons - Mehrdad retorted with, "Have you seen Star Wars?") and so he did, but ten seconds later they were at it again. Teacher put his face in his hands, Mehrdad got up, walked out, and unknowingly lock himself out. :p Jacob does that too, when he stole one of the Puffer family and threw it in the snow.

-_-; at least we got to watch something...
    Quite. People laugh at his...erm. Attitude, I guess, a lot...well. You have to meet a Mehrdad t know one.

^^ Yeah, but it was pretty obvious what they were. Our teacher only let us watch it because he had this question about averaging test scores (about Jose the Jalapeno), which he made a joke on and no one really got...-_-;

n_n;;
    Yeah...and then other people started to laugh with him...and I was just there, like -____-;;;;

We watched that comedian with the old man puppet...what's his name again...?
    Oh yeah. Jeff Dunham in class...we used a clean version of course but that was realy humour...

^^ You might say I'm a cat if you ever met me.
    Okaaay, here is the non-shaded version. I'll shade one, then ask which one is better, kay?

Umm okaay, i guess ..
    Ahhh, whats an idiots -_-
    Yeah forget to tell, what are ya gonna doo with da cover, movie video, ect?
    nprb ^^

Meh. Greeny will have to wait for his, cuz he's only coming back on Friday right? And here's the sketch: now onto the inking!
    :L He's making a new comic now. I'll post it for you when it's done >3

Ugh. Fine. You me and Greeny. cba to do anything else. Can I have bigger and clearer pic of ur OC?

omg.

*Pokes back*

:p
    ...lol

I know...and my classmate, he seriously started laughing until he choked. Same with MickyDee's (or however you spell it)..._ _.

Considering who she is, I wouldn't say that's impossible.
    :p I would normally agree to that, but not if your proving me wrong >P

I'm a kinda good all round artist. I can draw, sprite, do digital art, make banners and stuff and do comics at the same time :p I have so much to pick from I don't know what to do!

omg thanks <<<<3 Give me something to do though, I'm bored :<
    lol. Oh, fun...

You haven't met me yet...._ _. XD

Yeah...but then again, he laughed when I mentioned "HappyMart". Is that so funny to you? o.o

Yep...actually my friend wrote a newspaper article about her saving me from choking on "my" hairball...but I think she got tnat more from my habit of chewing hair than my cat-ness. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…