• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
paipr_christian

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• salsuigetsu
    salsuigetsu
    I love the concept of the howler monkey! I was thinking of a Hidden Ability named Fearless or something like that. And Pokémon w that ability are immune to Intimidate and also don’t take super effective damage from Ghost and Bug attacks if they are weak to them. It would make a Grass/Dark type slightly better defensively. And also a Monkey that literally eats bugs for breakfast should not be weak to bugs.
    salsuigetsu
    salsuigetsu
    paipr_christian
    paipr_christian
    Awesome. I gotta work on some of my ideas and get someone to touch it up the way they did yours.

Your design it's lots of fun though.
    Flygon's line actually makes sense because it's based on antlions, who have a larva-nymph-adult cycle that works like that. That's why it actually makes MORE sense for it to be Bug/Dragon than Ground/Dragon. Trapinch could have been Bug/Ground, then Vibrava also Bug/Ground, then Flygon as a Bug/Dragon.
    paipr_christian
    paipr_christian
    No I get why it makes sense. I completely understand that. And honestly if they had opted to make the line Bug/Ground to Bug/Dragon initially I doubt anyone would have argued.

That said I don't ever want to see it get /Bug be it as a M.Evo or Regional Variant. I want to see it Excell as is, or get really unique and creative like I said with a Electric/Dragon, Ice/Dragon, or heck even a Grass/Dragon regional variant.
    lol hey sorry I couldn't add you before, my computer was messed up, so u like sceptle as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…