• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's the deal! Read it like a book, from top to bottom :D
    Me neither. My summer holiday has kind of begun now, so I can sleep how much I want. However, I have to get up really early tomorrow to book some ticets so... :)
    HAHAHA. Poor clumsy Blaze. I'm not so fond of the new legendaries. I think they look a little â€uglyâ€. HAH, true story! Nothing beats Probopass!
    How's the SR:ing going? :'D Any luck yet?
    (I've actually never watched Monte Python, but I checked up the bridge of death scene and your references are so funny) :D
    (After we cross the bridge of death a blue mist attacks us. It takes me a while to recognize the Squirtles in black sunglasses who popped out and is now about to attack us. Me and Blaze swings our katanas.
    Squirtles: *stands with arms crossed and laughs*
    Me: We can do this all day!! *swings*
    Squirtles: *shoots two paralyzing darts causing me and Blaze to drop to the ground*
    (They tie us up to a pole and starts carrying the pole while we're just hanging there)
    Blaze: Where the hell are you taking us!?
    (Before anyone answers we arrive at a large circular grass patch filled with a lot of flowers. In the middle there's a throne and a man sitting in it. He's barely visible in the shadows but we see that his face is painted with eyes)
    Mysterious man in throne: You're here.. At last.. Welcome Blaze & Larris.
    We: Huh?
    Mysterios throne man: *dramatically opens his eyes* I've been expecting you.
    Blaze: Here we are, now release us!
    Mysterios throne man: Oh I'm afraid i can not do that. You see, it has come to my attention that you carry a black box with you. And according to the NINJA code that is not accaptable. And therefore, I must punish you.
    Me: Okay.. I don't know who you think you are. *in a threatful voice* But we're ninjas, you don't want to mess with us!
    (continuation)
    Mystierous throne man: You're not going anywhere.
    Me: Okay, we'll give you the freaking box and then we're free to go?
    Mysterious throne man: I think it's too late for that. *turns to army of squirtles* Boolicky licky.
    (The squrtles disappear for a while but comes back with their arms full of firewood. They start a huge bonfire)
    Me: Oh-oh. *gulp* GIVE HIM THE BLACK BOX!
    Blaze: NO!
    Me: Do you want us to become the meal or what!?
    Blaze: Trust me, it's better that way, you don't know what the box can do if it's in the wrong hands!!
    Me: Oh Blaze come on. He's just some pathecic guy, thinking he's so cool with his throne and army of Squirtles.
    Blaze: Fine. *unwillingly tosses the black box to the man in the throne* Larris, don't say i didn't warn you. *turns to the man* Tell us who you are!
    Mysterious man in throne: I am........... (Squirtles starts drumming while the man stands up and walks out of the shadows) ... THE NINJA LORD!!!
    Here I am again! Did you have a good time? ;D
    You know I've been busy, I'm going to answer you tomorrow. I'm soooo tired now. You should now that I love reading what you write and writing to you. You're soo funny, Blaze. :'D Always make me laugh. I'm so sorry for the delay mate!
    Btw, what do you think of the new legendaries?
    Hahaha! True epic fail :) I'd love to watch that.
    You home yet? What did you do? ;D
    I'm sorry I haven't answered you yet. I've been really busy. :p Hope you understand :)
    Must have been fun to watch ;D I don't know how far 700 feet is, but I assume it's pretty far for being a rocket. Hahahah! Epic fail :'D
    Okay, hang in there mate! Hope you get it soon!
    Launching model rockets, I can understand why you didn't want to miss that! :D
    Are you excited about the trip? :)
    Me: Thanks Flygon!
    Flygon: *is silent while he looks down at the neon sign with a sad expression* What about the hobbits!? They're taking them to Isengard!!
    Me: Oh come on Flygon. Give it a rest.
    (Suddenly we're blinded by thousands of flashes)
    Blaze: What's happening!?
    Jester: Um, I think we got company.
    (Fifty Pidgeotteos are circling around us, holding cameras and snapping pictures 24/7, while yelling: THERE THEY ARE!!)
    Pidgeotto # 31: Pose for us please!
    Flygon: *puts both hands on the back of his head and winks*
    Everyone: ...
    Blaze: Hey, let's get out of here!
    (We fly away but the Pidgeottos follows us with their cameras ready and we're surrounded. Music starts playing and a Pidgeotto grabs a mic and starts singing)
    Pidgeotto # 44: I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, papa- paparazzi!.
    Blaze: *looks at Jester who is dancing together with the background dancers* JESTER, come back here!! *sighs*
    (We fly past the dancing pidgeottos, but they're still following us, the sound of their wings getting louder)
    Me: Man, we can never catch a break.
    Blaze: LOOK! *points at a purple airballoon* We can hide there!!
    (Latios and Blaze jumps in to the basket of the airballoon)
    Flygon: I can't get closer to the balloon, you have to jump.
    Me: *looks at the distance and gulps* You have to toss me!
    Flygon: What? You're a ninja!
    Me: I cannot jump the distence *afraid* And.. Don't tell Blaze this.
    Blaze: Umm. Am I invisble? I'm right here, you know..
    (Flygon tosses me in to the basket and we duck as the Pidgeottoes flies by)
    Blaze: WHEW x 2
    (We're losing height. We land with a low thud)
    Voice from the balloon: We have arrived.
    (Everyone except me pretend as if nothing strange has happened.)
    Me: Can balloons talk? :O
    Everyone else: *sighs*
    Blaze: You do know it's a pokémon?
    Me: *pulls out pokédex* Pokedex voice: Drifblim, the blimp pokémon.
    Me: *mumbles* Oh, right..I knew.. I was just.. Ehm.. Checking.
    Flygon: WHERE ARE WE!?
    Drifblim: *satisfied smirk*
    Oh a Shiny Groudon ;D When I get me Kyogre I can lend you that (if you don't have it) so you can get a Rayquaza ;D How long have you been SRing?
    Sounds fun!! Hope you have a good time there. *wants to go on a trip too*
    Hahaha! Nice to have a day off. :D
    You know what, I actually thought that I should give SRing a try too. It would be cool to have e shiny Suicune, Rayquaza and Latias. But I don't know how much patience I got. I'll probably end up like SR:in 100 times and then give up. I tried the masuda method in platinum and after about 80 cyndaquil eggs I just gave up :p
    Aw! True story :D Marvin with his big eyes <3
    Oh, fun!! What are you going to do on the trip? ;D I'm going to miss you and all your funny stories. But I hope you have fun! :)
    (And I'm going to continue with the story today) :D
    Okii.
    I'm more of a casual gamer too. Don't have the patience to IV or EV or SR. ;D
    Awh, thanks. Marvin really cheered me up though!
    How's your day been?
    Oooh, go for it!
    Hahah, yeah table tennis is quite fun actually. *wonders if i still got it*
    Do you IV or EV train your pokés?
    I want cookiiiiies :'D <3
    I'll answer you as soon as I'm done with an essay.
    Edit: Hm, maybe I'll answer you tomorrow instead. Something's come up and I'm a bit sad now :(
    Woah!! How cool! ;D
    Okay, I don't play sports either. Used to play table tennis when I was younger though.
    Awesome *turns cap backwards*
    Me: Team Ninjas - 1, Team angry Pikachus - 0!
    Blaze: So, who wants food?
    Everyone: *jumps up and down* Me, me, me!
    *Everybody gathers on the floor of the helicopter and digs in to the food*
    Triclops: 1337 f00d.
    Me: Blaze, tell me what that thing was? *shivers*
    Blaze: I said, I'll talk about it later.
    Me: No, now!
    Blaze: No!
    My team: Come on, tell us!
    Blaze: Seriously guys, this is not a good time.
    Me: Why not!?
    Blaze: Well, becuase. NO ONE IS PILOTING THE HELICOPTER.
    *Everyone freezes and at the same time looks ahead through the window and sees a mountain just inches away.*
    Me: I guess this is it. There's no time..
    Umby: We can still make it!
    *A neon sign sweeps in saying "INESCAPABLE DANGER"*
    Umby: Never mind.
    Flygon: *turns to Jester* Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a Honchkrow.
    Jester: What about side by side with a friend?
    Flygon: Aye, I could do that. *Everybody cheers*
    *We're just seconds away from crashing in to the mountain..*
    Oh, sounds nice! Mine begins next thursday, really early! :D Plus we don't have school wednesday so I can't complain. I just have one essay to finish until friday and I have basically 1 or 2 lessons a day until the summer holiday :)
    Do you play and sports? ;D
    And hey, we should battle sometime. For real ;)
    Me: *in panic* BLAZE, HURRY!!
    *Blaze throws himself and manage to get a grip on one of the helicoper's landing skid. The helicopter lift off in the air, while 100 Pikachus are hanging from him*
    Me: Pheew, close call.
    Blaze: HEY--- I've still got these yellow things around me. Oh-oh. *stares in fear as the Pikachus are about to thunderbolt him*
    Blaze: DO SOMETHING!! *A bright light appears and the pokéballs open*
    Flygon: Mmm, I smell food!
    Latios: Yeah me too.
    Blaze: HELLO!! Remember me???
    Me: Well, as long as you're just hanging there.. I suppose we could have something to eat.
    Blaze: ARGHHH.
    Me: Nah, just kidding mate! Hm, help me guys. *turns to the Pokémon*
    *All the Pokémon looks out of the window and sees Blaze hanging there, struggling, his grip getting looser by every minute, as Pikachu's are trying to drag him down*
    Umby: *jumps up and down* What's going on!? I can't see anything!!
    Jester: Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box? *smirks*
    Blaze: *just holding on with his pinky* I'M STILL HERE!!
    Me: Oh, really? We thought you fell a long time ago. *smiles* Okay, Triclops do your thing!
    *Triclops starts piloting the helicopter, moving in zig-zag to shake off the angry Pikachus after a while we succeed. But the helicopter is still moving quickly from side to side*
    Blaze: TRICLOPS!!!! It's just me now.
    Triclops: 00hh. *smiles*
    *Drags Blaze in the helicopter*
    Me: Oh, Blaze you shouldn't have eaten all those waffles.
    Blaze: Oh shush!
    Me: Pheew, that was a close one.
    Flygon: *coughs* Ermh.. I think .. We have a problem. *looks up, hundreds of Pikachus are standing on top of the helicopter..*
    Everybody: [!!!!!!!!]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…