• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• she might have after class lol, bcuz he didn't notice what he said until after school was over & it was a friday. he didn't get 2 talk 2 her about it til the weekend was over ^^'
    can i see a picture of the kind of phone?

im good, moved house and got a drum kit:
    she was a good sport about, at 1st she gave him a weird look but he l8er apologized 4 his mistake. ^^' she laughed afterwards at what happend, so everythings good now ^.^ he didn't get an f lol
    btw, was it you I was having the shiny Ho-Oh race with? I can't remember xD

*Moves squishy to box 69*

Now, to hack some cool moves on you...

Splash, growl, Sketch, and Attract. Let's see how far you get with that >3
    Oh gosh. Too many to remember D:

OC = Own character. A character you invent yourself.
    Pokesona = Pokemon created to your liking.
    Fursona = ? D:

*Dies*

... *Spirit takes over body and becomes a Frosslass (shiny, of course)*

Keheheh! >3

*Poses Pokeball*
    I only have one Fursona. A tropical Ivysaur with a bannana on his back. Bannanasaur! Lol, he is so old >3

Sl uses Rage.

Sl's rage is building.

Sl tosses a Fast Ball. It's super effective.

(I was thinking about tossing a heavy ball, but it wouldn't be very effective D:)
    Idk. I asked him to think of one >3

Sl grabs MKFC and stuffs him inside a Master Ball she cloned earlier and throws it into the middle of the ocean with Comet the shiny lugia to guard it.

: Rawr.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…