• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I "saw" you in the wi-fi room. Well, that's good you found your SID. Have fun too! =D
    Oh, don't worry, that was another shiny deoxys I found by total fluke on GTS, a day after trade the normal one with you. I really like to be honest with my trades AND with my friends, you know? So, don't have a wrong idea about me. ¬¬

Actually, I don't mind about EVs or stats (this things let someone crazy -_-"), but that gligar was a birthday gift I was searching for a friend and is already with him, so, I even don't know about what's going on with it now. But, since my friend don't mind (don't mind = don't know ^^") about EVs or stats like me and like to play for fun, I think that gligar is already a gliscor for now. ^^"
    I'm online from now, let me know if you still want to trade your shiny gligar for a deoxys. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…