• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been too long since I VMed you, hasn't it? I'd like to recommend the recently posted Member Survey. Remember, vote early and vote often and *cough*voteTheFightingPikachubestdebater*cough*. (I'm sorry, I had some sarcasm and competitiveness stuck in my throat.)
    Seriously, though, the survey will be open all this month. Even if you don't vote, some of the responses are hilarious!
    i think it's because you just started playing this game. that's the most common case so you'll get used to it.
    okay, it was fun while it lasted so hereby i declare that there will be peace between us once more sothat you may game=P

anyway while you are playing MM10 would you mind telling me what you think of it? i've been considering to get this game for myself eversince the news arrived but i havn't decided yet being busy with other games and all. is it any good?
    wait you guys actualy have french lessons at the american school?
    i must admitt, that's news to me.
    and you take comments on youtube serious? come on i thought you'd knew better.

except when modern warfare 2 get's involved. no playing rules, no guidelines, no respect for other players. seems it has some use afterall
    i live in europe, we don't have any yanks here.
    go play some duckhunt boy, you don't know what you are talking about.

the japanese have 2 weaknesses which can either cause destruction or peace. nukes [destruction] or kawai japanese stuff [peace]

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…