• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Staraptor can take a better hit on the physical side than most people give it credit for.

And I was just praying you wouldn't flinch my Zong.

And early on it the battle, had you kept your *waterfall using poke* in the battle, you'd have had an answer for the Hippo that slowed you down.

GG. Care for a UU battle?
    I'm guessing you didn't wait quite this long on WiFi, but I'll head on now with my current OU team. Add my Soul Silver (in case that's not the one you added.

GL, HF, and welcome back.
    Sorry I missed you. I would have battled though.

And in case you aren't up to date on the changes in tiers since you were around last, here are the important ones.

Salamence is in suspect testing for Ubers
    Venusaur and Milotic seem to be on their way to suspect testing very soon for either BL or OU
    Latias moved up to Uber
    Umbreon moved up to OU
    Raikou moved up to BL
    Slowking moved up to UU
    Nidoqueen moved down to NU
    I knew you'd be back at some point. And I don't know what's going on with Tyde. He did pick a great second in command (Lucario God 1), but there seem to be long periods of inactivty. I am trying to get a line-up ready for a war I kind of forced to happen, but I'm not even sure there will be one. I can't get anybody to actually respond to the war post. :/
    Hey, long time no hear....
    Thought I'd say "Hello", just in case you could battle sometime soon.

Also, good work bugging Dragon Dance. I didn't notice that whole thing with him, you, and Sala went on until today.
    hey sorry. my mom signed me up for french boarding school. I met justin bieber out there! jk! i wish.!!! how are you i haven't been on for a while
    *Pokes*

Yoho Tum x3.
    Sorry my laptop's screen broke so I haven't been on for awhile~
    D:X So yar!~
    *Pokes*

Yoho Tum x3.
    Sorry my laptop's screen broke so I haven't been on for awhile~
    D:X So yar!~
    hey man i need your help! haha

give me primeape ice punch, and Uturn
    take out cross chop. keep cc and punishment though

also MAX OUT (PP) EVERYTHING OUT. yes do it!!!
    i like wafflez my internet was broken for awhile but im back now does anyone know how to setup a router to make it give out wifi signals
    I think its hilarious that the past, idk, 9 VM's are to you but you're not here ;3
    so people that want to post here, you wont exactly get a message back for a whole ;]

TUM, I know Crazie guy from a long time ago. same clan, or we just battled alot. or both ;] so its nice to see that u and him are getting along.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…