• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I say your fan fiction and I loved it.

aaand ive head the best plot for a fan fiction but im just not a good writer. aaaand i was wondering if you wanted to use my plot for a different story.
    Oy, you're asleep aren't you...?

How's Chapter 17 goin-WHAT IS THAT TWO FINALS TOMORROW AAAAAAAAAAAH!?
    Hi, I want to ask a question, I hope you can answer me. There are two threads for the 5th generation for stuff that has been revealed:

-Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]
    -Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Sometimes I can't understand in which thread to post, what is the difference between the threads? In both of them people are talking about the starters, but if I want to write something about them, where I suppose to write this?

Thanks.
    I'll toss the ideas around for a little while. It's tempting to just revive the old thread, since I have a lot of reviews and such from people who gave me many warm and fuzzy moments. Either way, I'll be sending PMs out to the whole PM list sometime this weekend. I hope you can find time to read!
    I just got back from my first year of uni, actually. And after some detective work that damn near killed me, I managed to log back into my account and re-read everything in TotT. Providing it's not against the rules for me to post in such an old thread, I was gonna just hop back in and post chapitre 4 soonish. What say ye, up for another go-round?
    Wow... vanish for a year and a half and I get back to see you with a red plus beside your name. How're things my old friend? Mentali, Noctali, and Archie say hello, btw. :D
    thanks <3

it's ok now we can all complain about the lag together and with more authority xD.
    Yes they are. Hopefully a few follow the link in my sig and find themselves in a world of wonder. 8D

I found hiimdaisy because of their Persona 4 comics being linked in a P4 thread on another forum. Then I looked into their other comics and they are also hilarious. Having played the game does add something to them, though. (PS: If possible and if you like RPGs, I really really really recommend playing Persona 4. It's basically the best PS2 RPG I've ever seen.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…