• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I believe you voted in the club as well, yes? :3
    If so, I already have it tallied down but thank you for informing me through VMs to!
    Three shinys in two days!? That's awesome! You must've been pumped after that! Most people don't get three shinys in a year, "lol."
    Aww, that really sucks about the uncatchable Pooch. :C I've only ever found one of those (and funny enough, it was while SRing for Mudkip too!)

Let's hope the Random Number God welcomes you with a shiny Mudkip soon instead. D:
    Hey thanks you took my advice, if you've seen my cascoon video you prolly can tell that the filming quality of the nikon is great :) I'm very pleased, a little tip for you, you should set on the macro while filming an put it right. It's a pain to get in to focus right away but i've been practicing it a bit and i'm able to get it right in 2-3 tries now :).

Good luck on your hunts and have fun with the camera :)
    I've also been looking for a camera and i'm going to buy a nikon coolpix s3000 it's quite a good camera also for normal use. You can record about 20 minutes (wich is fair enough cause youtube only lets you have 10 minutes of vids so) it's a nice quality as i've seen on most websites. I prolly have more info when i buy it this weekend. (prolly friday).
    The camera I use works quite well, it's a Samsung SL201. They're about $130 on ebay. It's a 10.2 megapixel camera, which is quite good. Just my suggestion.
    Ah yeah, Geoff told me about the problem with your internet. Offering help at 2 am wtf? That's just ridiculous. I hope the problem gets fixed soon, at a normal hour too D:

I just got my HG, and it's really fun! I only just reached Olivine though. But I guess I still have plenty of time, so I'll just take it easy~

Are you seriously resetting for a shiny Suicune? :eek: They're amazing, I love Suicune~ I already have a shiny one though, and I'm not such a great soft resetter either. ( It's so boring -_-; ) Good luck on getting one though! You must be really patient xD But yeah, as Geoff told me, you'll do anything to get something you really want xD That's what I call spirit!
    Yeah :3 Tbh I only get on the forums to talk to my friends, because most of the other people are elitist jerks. I can't post anywhere without getting my *** flamed off D: Buuut how are you Jordan? :3 We rarely get the chance to talk on chat so, I figured I'd just ask here xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…