• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? Hm I know I did post in it, have you tried scrolling up and seeing if my post ended elsewhere, I seen that happen before
    yep, because I am not going to GM pokemon perspective and if ninetailed wants me to GM the game, it's getting a restart and since I sort of watch the show still. It'll run similar to the show in terms of alternating between training, contests, gym battles, trainer battles, things off the side. But I'd make sure that we'd stay, for the most part, like any pokemon trainer who was serious about it would take it.

But it's not my place to do anything about it. Let's just hope Gym Wars doesn't die again, because if it does, I'm giving it the R.I.P.
    lol, I did sneak in him attempting to use iron tail without noticing it at all. Kris will tell Sepra later when he's done throwing his tantrum of losing again :D
    rawr, I hope you didn't mind my somewhat bunny of getting my tail whipped, or in this case, a bad case of head pounding.
    lol, it's all good. It's obvious that Sepra is going to lose anyways :D

He doesn't have the fury attack power in him unless Cricket is pretty much hurt badly :p

I can go ahead and tell you this. Sepra will lose to Evgeni, nuff said. I sort of want to make it where Kris needs to realize that Sepra needs more training and thus Sepra will eventually learn iron tail or aqua tail and some other offensive attacks. I mean headbutt, ice beam, swift, and tackle isn't quite an arsenal of offensive moves you know.
    lol, well Ninetailed nailed the depression for good. I take it that Sepra is going to get the snuff beaten out of him right? :D
    lol, looks like Sepra is going to take a beating from Evgeni sometime in the future lol I'm looking forward towards when that happens. He might just need it. It all depends on what Ninetailed does. going to sleep unfortunately :p

no one responds to my VMs anymore. Do I perhaps spam too much?
    whee, more horrifying problems for Sepra :D

I think I have gone a bit whacky... enjoying making my character suffer D:

I've been reading too much of a few fan-fics. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…