• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Savannah says " 'Ello there."

She apparently hasn't been talking to you lately. From what I remember, you're a cool girl, so I figured I'd VM you again.
    you vm'd me with a message mentioning earl grey tea but your vms were friends only and earl grey tea is very important so i must leave a message back and that is the reason i sent you a friend request
    Dude, its like past 4 in the morning and I feel the urge to be spontaneous.

*spontaneity*
    ----------
    What about Pikachu Dattebayo?
    Because in SSBB he is very powerful and with DI he can survive hits from Dialga and Palkia so he is good and they are bad.
    ----------

----------
    SSB =/= canon in Pokemon, remember? You and your pals told me that, as well as my other friends.
    ----------
    We must hold this over his head as he will bring it up again.
    How old are you guys? Just wondering, cause if she's over 18 she has no obligation to her mother, and I believe at 16 you can legally file for emancipation. Did the father fight for custody? If not, he really should What about CPS? (I know they aren't always helpful because of lack of resources, but the fact that my friends husband managed to get relocated as a kid gives me some hope.)
    No, although I am not at liberty to disclose the exact nature of things, but your friend has it like on the level of kids in foster care who were taken from their families (which is usually a last ditch thing.) An abusive home is one thing, a severely abusive one is another. And yes, I do know entirely too much about the private/home lives of many members here
    That sh*t is quite f*cked. I've known people with all manners of family difficulties (including dealing with serious mental illness in a parent) and one of my friends married a guy who was taken away by Child Protective Services as a kid, but that's still one of the more disturbing stories I've heard
    He's transferring to my school in the Fall. It's a risky manuever, as he has a questionable relationship with his family and will prob. never be able to go back again once he leaves, but it's the only way we can begin a life together. We might get together next month, it all depends on certain circumstances going right
    Thank you! I go here on and off. I was gone for a few weeks because I had finals, and now I have a job for the summer so I've been working, but my schedule is fairly permissive so I can be here a lot
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…