• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hah, you're right. I'm partly to blame for that; I've been meaning to at least properly introduce myself, but I kept thinking that everything I said was stupid. >.>
    So perhaps he doesn't appreciate it. Last time I checked, insults weren't meant to be.

Don't take me seriously though. I was just trolling.
    For some reason by moving that topic to IGTR Serebii glitched and thinks everything is IGTR (which I can't mod).

I look in on that. I never really visit IGTR..
    I guess because it's the most challenging thing in-game, but that is a good question.

Lol, that's two more than I have.
    The reason I dislike the CM/ID Lucario set is not that I find it ineffective; on the contrary, it worked very well. However, it takes a long time to use, and I'm not a very patient person :p
    Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any offence. I understand completely what you're getting at and tbh, I'm much "lazier", so to speak, than you. Looking through recent threads you're in far more of them than I am, so. Tbh I'm just taking a break for a while, as it seems to be doing the same to me as it is to you.

Also damn you for ninjaing me on Magnets' team. >:
    Hm? I thought you played competitively, lol. Never mind then.

It just seemed strange to me, really. I wouldn't say it was in the same league as Garchomp... And Latias getting moved seemed strange, too. Meh.
    Cool then. I might post the team later today, if I get round to it, although it might upset some of the newer raters who think they're godly a little bit. And it's also kinda TerryBait.
    Well, tbh, you can obviously have only six Pokémon on a team and I won't be able to stretch them that much, and I can get both you and randomn00b done with Scizor, so yeah. I'm stretching it already by using Vaporeon for V4E and Lydia, so.
    Well thank God I'm not the only one. I swear that 90% of what he does is just PC+1 or bitching with peacemaker.

I saw. You can't really tell very much from the post, but they give me confidence just because they noticed that there's a shift key on their keyboard. Which is more than most can do immediately.

pink sitty is from waylt in Misc. Polls. It was originally going to be a favourite members' team but I've decided to change it to past and present raters, so you'll be on it now. I'm assuming you'll share Scizor with randomn00b?
    True, although he's becoming inactive it seems. Or it could just be me not noticing...

Mehh, HoundoomFlare's decent. Gligari is lol. Peacemaker needs moar shift key.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…