• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly speaking.........the craze is over already, people are now concentrating on the IPL
    I hope you score well then.
    Australia is not at their best in this World Cup so there are chances that India might win. But I am still keeping my expectations low or else it hurts later on.
    Sadly I missed the OP too. Was there anything special in there?
    I am trying some different styles of music of 60s and 70s era. Although people these days don't prefer them still they are pretty decent.
    I don't know what SSC is but anyways best of luck for it.

Sadly I don't have a Facebook account. I got fed up of social networking and I am working quite hard on music these days.

Well there is a possibility of India getting out now since next match is against Australia!!. But I don't know about rest of the countries. Keeping up with India was quite hard for me with tight schedule. I hope I can draw more time in days to come.
    Just fine. Haven't heard from you for a long time. How have you been? I myself took a six month break and returned in Feb. Still not doing much in here, you know, like posting or stuff.
    Yes my man. the fifth gen is upon us. I am totally inlove with the new grass starter. Which one did u like best? The water one - not so much. Did u see wht they are doing with the games? It's amazing!!
    Guys, I dont know if you heard but, Aunim's net got cancelled a bit ago. I havent heard from him in awhile. I think it disconnected once the new year started :(
    hey! :D its been a while. i hope you did well on those exams. i myself have been busy with school and, as it is the christmas season, am hoping to catch up on the latest. :D it was nice to hear from you and hopefully we can chat more often. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…