• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey thanks for the message!
    umm its kind of embarassing, but i tried to weaken it to make it easier to catch, and i used waterfall on my kabutops and i got a critical hit and took it out.
    total bummer.
    but yeah i'm currently working on getting a shiny torchic, shinx, raquaza, and croagunk.
    not easy but it'll certainly be worth it.
    hey thanks for the message!
    umm its kind of embarassing, but i tried to weaken it to make it easier to catch, and i used waterfall on my kabutops and i got a critical hit and took it out.
    total bummer.
    but yeah i'm currently working on getting a shiny torchic, shinx, raquaza, and croagunk.
    not easy but it'll certainly be worth it.
    Yes, I plan on random encountering for one on Route 34 one day. I have to get a whole bunch of other targets first, though.
    thanks man,
    i know hey, i'm pretty sure i would have given up the cynda hunt had another one shone before it again,
    but good luck on your future hunts and such.
    Congratulations on your shiny pinsir and Swinub, shephard!
    I especially love to see the Swinub sparkles.^^

Looks like your luck is on gen 3 game.
    D-dude. AWESOME. : D

That's so cool! Is Sassy nature good for it? I'm not too sure (funny how both of our recent Ice type shinies are Sassy).
    LOL I was actually thinking that. xD "He's probably thinking 'damn, if only I stuck to my target for just a little longer'"

I'm working on three targets now. x__x Palkia's nearly at 3000 SRs, not counting my encounters for Duskull (just casually hunting it on the Ruby that has four shinies), and my secret target. ;D

Msn? C:
    Just waiting for people to be done "exploring" the games. This time. I really do hope a lot of people participate this time.
    Well, I was going to go for Mt.Battle starters, but I got Cyndaquil (Non-shiny) and thought it's not worth it.

So I'm going to get the starters, than later I'm gonna breed them for shiny babies.

So nothing at the moment.
    So, it's something that no one's gone for in the club yet? It better not be a roamer...

It wouldn't be a Game Corner shiny, would it? Pinsir. At the moment, I don't have my cartridge LeafGreen on me, but I'll be more than happy to hunt on emulator if you're fine with it. : D

PM me what your epix secret hunt is!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…