• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, thanks for commenting on my thread I appreciate it ^^ For the record I prefer it if somebody takes the time to evaluate and comment on my work rather saying something like "meh...its ok." Most of what you said to me makes sense and im sure the rest will come in time (like you im only 14 so i got loads of time to improved XD) just are question though, are there any tutorials you think it would be worthwhile me watching?
    i thought i was on yours, and i was too lazy to delete it.

grrl, you know my micropenis turns you on.

also, you made my deviantart page a long time ago. :>
    1.) you just tryin to get into my pants.
    2.) :<
    3.) something bout arceus
    4.) i no longer get lags. database errors now attack me.
    5.) my throat is also hurting and i've been vomiting spit and have not eaten all day until about an hour ago.

i blame this all on you.
    What I am doing irl: Playing video games, watching TV.
    MSN: slipknot.metal.666@hotmail.com

Slowpoke's been my avatar for 6+ months, ionno why.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

UNF OUR DAADDSSS UNFFFF
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

UNF OUR DAADDSSS UNFFFF
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…