• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw, I never saw your reply to my comment. I've been finding old Pokémon webcomics that I used to read back in 2006. And that ultimately led me to search for Ezpero again.

It says on Ezpero that it's being looked at, and on Ages it says your thinking about bringing it back.
    Is this reference to a new revival, or a previous revival?
    Hey, saw you were on Ages back in June.

Anywho. I have tiny lil favor to ask. Do you mind saving the Tokusatsu thread on Ezpero as a file and emailing it to me? Thanks in advance if you do or not.
    Awww Divine_Light! I miss free rare candy saturday! Man I really want to bring Ages/Ezpero/Whatever-I'll-call-it-next back!
    Your a good spriter and I have a small request for you which you are free to ignore and reject if you are to busy and can't be bothered. Please could you make a Dp Style Trainer Sprite of Anabel the Frontier Brain.
    Good to hear. *snickers* Which version are you planning to pick up?
    Really? Heard you joined Xerth's site, never thought you reopen Ez again. *pet* Well if you need any menial help you know who to ask. ^^
    BUCKETHAT! Yeah HG and SS was all I needed to inspire me :p And Ezpero is gonna be reopened hopefully fourth time's the charmed lol
    Your sprites are .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................****ing Awesome seriously I love them, you are one of the best spriters ever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…