• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
STICKTOPIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right.

But I am staying away from these forums for a while because of black and white, and the fact that I don't want to know anything about it until I play it and see for myself.
    yeah, I once saw an annoucement in a veterinary they were selling Siamese cats for $100 dlls,I thought it was a bit expensive

I guess not :)
    and how you doing?
    btw feel free to call me rosey thats how all my friends call me
    :)
    one night it dissapeared ,it was small and as it couldn't jump properly someone took advantage of that ,;us I believe is the same person that stole its mother as well
    and since it was a Siamese I believe it has to do with it

Im glad,because its funny people think of skuntank as disgusting I think it looks like the chesire cat

yes,a few days ago big bidoof said that for a time the levelip up from the daycare wouldn't be longer possible .

this is what he said

"Until further notice, the Daycare won't be awarding EXP, I'll be awarding these EXP gains in a different manner in the future.

The reason for this is that removing it drops the Daycare task's execution time from ~6 minutes to ~6-10 seconds. "
    Very Simple
    Pink my fave color,and Skuntank one my fave pokemon
    and as my cat got recently stolen I want to do it in its honor

It's weird or something?
    I guess I read in the forum that it seem it has to be recently, or something like that
    but I just got the missigno egg like 3 weeks ago.

Got any Idea who I can contact?
    yup

yes,a while back I got a blue chest and got a soul dew, the first egg I got was a manaphy,and a few days ago the old man visited me and got a missigno egg
    yeah,I havent got anoher sumoning item so I cannot unlock it
    jeje thanks,but since she got banned I'll have to look for another owner

one question in the achievement of "Lucky" you can unlock it ,if you get a poke from an event,or getting a chest,manaphy egg or missigno I got the last three but it appears I haven't got any,have any idea of what can I do about it?
    You're so Lucky,!
    the first time I got a second Latios but I decided to give it away to another user
    it seems many decided to miss their summons on purpose but nice caught :)
    Yeah

you can get one too,you just have to keep refreshing and click right away as soon as you see the description :)
    I have a question: I found Raikou RIGHT AWAY in my Soul Silver and put it to sleep with my Weepinbell, Utsoboto. But it fled. That shouldn't happen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…