• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no, I meant we could battle if you got a DS. But that looks like it won't be happening =/

And yeah, I was in ICSE. You?
    Ah, tough luck :/

XD I was initially tempted to buy a PS3 when I heard the newest God of War was coming out for it, but that's just a ridiculous idea =P I'm not buying anything now so that I can get Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, plus some other DS games. And the 3DS next year maybe :D

Well, I still hope you get a DS. I'm getting Wi-fi in a day or two, so we could play together or something ^_^;;

Yeah, I'm "technically" in eleventh too, but college admissions haven't yet started here because the State Government is trying to implement stupid policies and it's currently being challenged in the Supreme Court. Vacation till the case is resolved (and we know that may take a while) ^_^
    You should totally get a DS and the DS games. I hate how Nintendo doesn't release them here, but you should get them from Play Asia.

I'd bought a DS Lite for my 14th birthday two years ago, but it's only this April that I got most of my games. All the games I'd bought before were fake (everything here is fake >_>) except for one Assassin's Creed game. Oh, and PMD2 which my grandparents got from UK :D But now I have legit ones; I can even pre-order Black and White if I want to!

And thanks for the happy birthday ^_^
    Yeah, glad to know you're Indian too ^_^ and I'm luckily not a n00b :p

Yeah, we're getting quite a lot of BW info. I'm actually ignoring most, trying to be spoiler-free and all that ^^;

btw, do you have Wi-fi?
    You were actually just replying to a troll in that "Pokemon poisoning are children's minds" thread. Those trolls can sure be annoying >_>

BTW, do you live in India?
    Yeah I noticed that. I left you a shoutout when I accepted your friend request. :]

The site's been around for maybe 3+ years or so, and it looks a lot cooler when you use different skins. Oh, and I do know at least 4 other people on Serebii that have an AiB account, as well.
    Yeah I think she is a girl too, you can see a woman in the recent scans with a Pokemon next to her, I bet it's the professor and name Professor Willows
    Ahhh, I see. Yeah, I've set myself to invisible, which explains why my last activity is hidden, as well as my online status. Anyway, I've been good. :] I'm actually in summer break now, so I can try to be active again. Though, to be honest, part of the reason I've been inactive was because I have a modship position at another website (and by that, I do mean having moderator powers, but just not here). So nowadays, I'm just more of a lurker here. :/
    OMG HAI~! It's been soooo long. T~T How are you?

And btw, thanks for the very late birthday greeting. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…