• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between March 14 and the time of this message, your claim on Shelgon on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Hey GolemGuy! I haven't messaged you in...ever, but I'd like to let you know about an interesting tournament that is short on members. (Oh, and don't worry about the first post indicating sign-ups are over; we don't have enough battlers for sign-ups to be over.) If you'd like to battle, we'd be glad to have you!
    Maybe you just suck at training. :p My Infernape kills pretty much everything.

And Infernape stole Blaziken's thunder 'cuz Blaziken sucks. >:3
    ----------
    How's Jobs supposed to make iPhones if we don't have any metal or plastic or whatever left to make it out of? Huh?
    ----------
    I thought it was a well known fact that, like how a dragon's dung is a diamond, Steve Jobs sh*ts out iPhones.
    Would you please stop bawwing in that thread in IGRMT. If you don't like how we rate then don't get involved. We are simply asked to improve members' teams and that is what we do. It is up to the thread's maker how far they are willing to go to meet our suggestions. It's not our job to give poorer movesets in order to make their lives easier. I didn't post this in the thread because I don't want to stop a flame war but seriously. Stop being argumentative and realise that we do not control the people who make the teams, we only aim to help them.
    You never told me why you quit the club, but Anyways While I was going through the first page, I noticed your 5th to post, and You were a good member. I hope that you will rejoin sometime.
    Hey, GolemGuy. I heard you were looking for an offensive Cresselia set so i posted one on the "ask a question" thread for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…