• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (continued)
    (Larris meanwhile has her opponent on the ropes)
    Larris: *clang of swords* I'm kicking your ***. *clang*
    Minion #4: *clang* This is so not super special awesome. *clang*
    (back to me, I am starting to overwhelm the Cookie Master, but he picks up some dirt off of the ground and throws it in my eyes, blinding me)
    Me: *tries to wipe dirt out of my eyes* Hey! No fair!
    Cookie Master: Life's not fair.
    (He swings his sword, cutting into my left arm)
    Me: AHHHH!!!
    (He then punches me in the stomach, knocking me down, and kicks me in the face)
    Me: OWWW!!! *I grab my wound in pain with my right hand while the Cookie Master lifts his katana above me to deliver the final blow*
    Larris: BLAZE!!!! *Larris tries to help me but all three remaining minions stop her*
    Cookie Master: Now...you die. *right before he swings his sword, an object hits him right in the face thrown by Jester*
    Cookie Master: AHHH!!! *staggers backward* WAFFLE ON MY FACE! WAFFLE ON MY FACE! WAFFLE ON MY FACCCEEEEE!
    Jester: Don't you dare kill Blaze!
    (I take this oppertunity to get back up, grab my katana, and kick the Cookie Master in the back as he is wiping the last bits of waffle out of his face)
    Me: *raises katana over my head, wincing in pain* Guess what Cookie Master.
    Cookie Master: *glares* What?
    Me: Your birth certificate just expired.
    (I swing the katana and cut off his head, but then notices that there is no blood. I then notice it is just a cardboard cutout of him with "THIS IS A DECOY" written across it. The Minions quickly vanish when they see this along with the one that was knocked unconcious)
    Me: Damn, He teleported and replaced himself with this ugly decoy. *I then grab my wound again to keep it from bleeding to much while everyone else rushes to me*
    oh and my team, I change it pretty often, so many different pokemon and I just can't choose >_< I'm a sucker for cute pokemon but not very good to use them in battle, I'm a pretty sucky trainer when it comes to that really.
    Right now I have: mew, ninetails, clefable, dragonite, meganium & milotic ^^
    I've gotten all badges, the elite four, battle tower but still missing RED, I think that's his name? XD I have around 200 pokemon so I still have a long way to go before I complete my pokedex, and as for the contests, I have only tried it like once, been busy with all the other stuff but I'll get there ^_^
    you?
    Well I'm going to Florida to visit my family next week on thursday :D yay
    other than that, working and making money ^_^

do you have any plans?
    Quite well, there's like a yearly market now in Stavanger so I got some very nice/kawaii things for a good price (^.^) And I have to tell you a shocking thing that happend at work today, a woman came in to buy some flowers and when she was about to pay someone had stolen her wallet, and she had just been to the mini-bank and taken 12.000kr from her account :O I felt so sorry for her, I hope she got her money back somehow.

What have you been up to lately?
    Here I aam! :p
    i thought you wouldn't reply after so long lol
    and yes! missed these looong posts xD
    Nope no ice cream for me lol
    :O I so envy you lol how could you eat all that!!! haha
    yes! finally free! high-fives*
    i have practice all summer, gotta keep on shape ;)
    hahaha it was heaven :p no you didn't?! i did too haha so bomb :D
    hopefully you fulfill your dream of tasting every flavor from Ben & Jerry's :) woah! tuesday? lucky, i had to go through 2 more days haha
    oh, rain? :( bummer, can't do much but stay inside Dx
    at least you get to relax even more!
    a Twilight event in Sweden?? woah! way to keep in touch with the fans haha
    yes! fast as i can, i'm actually staying up this early...haven't slept just to watch the football games..you know, world cup xD
    oh! there is one in Paris??!?!!! woah!! lol didn't know about that one :D
    we actually get to go when we graduate from highschool lol, all the seniors go there and they close it down that one day for us xD
    You don't live near the beach do you? Dx
    I hope it's a great summer I really do :)
    Yes, such a cutie ;)...such a cutie that he sometimes bites on the flowers lol
    You're welcome! shiny suicune is beautiful :) and yes i do haha, want a shiny? shiny charmander? :eek:
    haha I'm sure there is something to do! the Twilight event!! xO
    You should totally come to the us, if you got the money, why not? :)
    I'll PM you that one lol
    Hey! long time no chat lol
    well, it's my fault, been busy all week long! :(
    i just check my PMs real quick and log out lol but hey! here I am :D
    You probly forgot our last conversation lol, again i'm sorry
    yeah! i haven't had ice cream since the last time i answered lol
    football practice and stuffs, schools out since thursday of last week and
    i've been at football practice, and rng'ing stuff and going out with the family
    and my grandma just left after being here with us for a week xD, tacos everyday!! woot! lol
    What have you been up to? any new flavors from Ben & Jerrys you've tasted?? :O
    lol guides at museums are not necesary, but they still get that cash money! :D
    and my plans for this summer are answering your posts fast! haha, probly going to
    disneyland, sixflags, the beach, San diego, football <3
    and did you ask me what did I prefer?? what!? lol i love football :S haha
    My dogs such a goofball, his name is Hutch, from a movie with tom hanks xD
    So people are actually civilized there eh?? lol there are all kinds of trouble makers here
    I just can't believe you actually have a taco bar...seems so..out of place :p
    I'm also glad you like the same movies as I do :D
    so, what have you been up to this whole time?? what are YOUR plans lol
    ooh and i saw your post on the shiny thread...you're so lucky!! haha
    You are very lucky.
    I prefer cookies and ice cream.
    I have three shinies right now: a Butterfree, a Manectric, and a Smeargle.
    (everyone gets into a battle stance waiting for the mist to clear)
    Me: Whoever it is probably is the one that trapped us.
    (the mist finally clears and the figure turns out to be Professor Oak!)
    Everyone: You!
    Oak: *cough* I'm finally *cough* free! *sees us ready to take him down* Who are you?
    Me: Huh? You tried to kill me and Larris so you could become the ninja lord! How could you forget us!
    Oak: So you're the new ninja lord. Congratulations, but I could not have done that. I left from my lab a while ago to meet with you, but I was knocked unconcious by someone and I wake up in a deep hole in the ground. I just got done tunneling here with my three pokemon, Blastoise, Venasaur, and Charizard, and I have you two accusing me of something that I could not and would not do.
    Larris: But you attacked us while controlling our pokemon's minds.
    Oak: I don't know who you saw, but it wasn't me...
    (while this conversation is going on, I go around Oak to see if we can use the tunnel as an escape route and see a strange device on the back of Oak's neck)
    Oak: ...no Larris, I don't have any cookies...*I pull the device off of him* OWWW! What was that for?!?
    Me: *examines device* It appears that the person that knocked you unconcious put a mind control device on you so you would kill us for whoever did this, but it broke when you fell down the hole.
    Oak: *picks up device* So I did attack you...I'm sorry I did it then.
    Larris: It wasn't your fault you were being mind-controlled.
    Oak: I know but I still feel responsible.
    Me: How about we get out of here before we continue this discussion. I have a plan to get out.
    Everyone: Yea.
    (we make our way down the tunnel and everyone is waiting on me to reveal the plan)
    Me: *stops* Ok...let's do this. *I pull my sword out, plant it in the ground, and begin to tap it in a pattern*
    (everyone sweatdrops because they think I'm crazy for doing this but suddenly rumbling can be felt)
    Me: Here they come.
    (continued)
    (suddenly the ground in front of us has Digletts popping out everywhere along with one lone Dugtrio)
    Dugtrio: Yes, Ninja Lord?
    Me: Can you make a tunnel for us to the surface.
    Dugtrio: We most certainly can.
    (the Digletts and the Dugtrio proceed to make a tunnel and in no time we make it to the surface)
    Flygon: FRESH AIR! *Flygon then flies around in joy and begins to roll in the grass*
    Everyone: -_-;
    Dugtrio: Well then if that was all you needed then we shall leave. *they all burrow into the ground*
    Me: Bye!
    (suddenly laughing can be heard behind us and as we turn around we see a figure hidden in the shade of several trees)
    Mysterious figure: So you escaped my trap and the professor is no longer under my control. I guess I'll have to do this myself.
    Larris: You are all alone. How do you think you can take us all on.
    Mysterious figure: I am not alone. MINIONS! COME TO ME!
    (suddenly 4 more dark figures appear beside the first one)
    Me: you had to ask didn't you.
    Yay! * starts doing the Chimmy dance too* 8D maybe we can distract Torchic and Swablu. If our Chimmy dance doesn't work maybe your Piplup dressed as a clown will. 8D haha.
    WOW! You finally were able to get that shiny Suicune you were after! Awesome!
    No, it is not, or any other time of year. :)
    Yes! FREEDOM! I have been mostly chaining for a shiny Bagon because I am on a temporary hiatus on SRing for a shiny Groudon. I had a chain of 35 a couple of days ago and a Machoke broke it. RAWR! :mad:
    (another black-cloaked person approaches the one in front of me)
    Black Cloak #2: Lucius! I thought you said this was the Forbidden Forest!
    Lucius: I thought it was Bellatrix!
    Me: You're way off then. I'll tell you how to get there though if you'll let my friend go. *points at Larris*
    Lucius: Hmmm...ok, but if you try anything, I will kill you where you stand. *points pointy stick at me threateningly*
    Larris: *gets untied*But its just a stick!
    Lucius: Quiet!
    Me: *pulls out map* Ok we are here. *points at Forest of References* What you must do is head for the Bridge of Death. *points at Bridge of Death* After you cross it, you must head East for 15 miles until you reach a giant boulder in the shape of a chicken. You then skip, not walk, 10 miles North until you reach a road that leads strat into a brick wall. You must run as fast as you can at the brick wall to pass through and then you will be there.
    Lucius: Ok, but if you have decieved us, We will hunt you down.
    Me: Fine, but before you go, how did you mix me up with the boy who lived.
    Lucius: You look a lot like him.
    Me: I get that a lot.
    (All of the black cloaked people vanish in a black mist)
    Jester: I could've taken them all out easily.
    Me: Oh be quiet. *tosses a waffle in the air*
    Jester: WAFFLES! *snatches waffle out of the air* My preciousssss.
    Mystic: *shakes head* Him and his waffle obsession.
    Me: Now how about we pick up these cookies and move on.
    (we pick up the cookies, put them in the jar, and move on)
    Me: *eats a cookie* These are delicious!
    Larris: *also eats a cookie* I know!
    (we continue on, but then a hole appears right under us and we fall in)
    Larris: What was that.
    Me: Oh not again.
    (after we stand back up after falling, someone seals up the hole at the top)
    Flygon: Hey! Who turned off the sun!
    Hehe! Thanks. It amuses me greatly. ^^ Looks like the pokemon in your display picture are playing hide and seek. 8D That game is always fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…