• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Holidays to (Insert your name here) hope that you have a fantastic one and great luck though out the New Year.

Know that I’m always here for you all when and need be.

PS: In the movie Hook Tinkerbell took Peter to Neverland when he was just a baby. So how did he age to be a boy if you are not supposed to age there?

L.F.D.
    Honestly, I don't know what point that thread is serving. Serebii Joe is too lazy and incompetent to implement any of those suggestions and all the other admins don't have any powers to change anything on the forums. Why have a suggestions thread at all? Who knows.

I'm guessing you post elsewhere these days?
    I' haven't been on in a while, a whole to two years in fact and just read our Rpg from 2005. Just saying we all did great on that.
    It is only good if you count it away from the original Halloween story line. It was more about being gore than horror, just like how all movies are going lately. Also it was sad seeing Richard Riehle die :(

L.F.D.
    YOU CAN!

I've been busy with my studies and other work, which equates to a shortage of time to play with imbeciles on a Pokemon forum sadly. :(

What have you been up to matey?
    I kind of want to see the step dad remake. Right now I'm going to save up my money to down load all kinds of horror movies to my iTunes.

L.F.D.
    I always do don't I ;) I mean life without horror movies is a life I don't want to be part of.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…