• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Commander L. Halsti

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk if your misc thread is the kind of thread that's allowed. i think it's suited for the questions thread, but...

i don't speak korean (but i'm also trying to learn), but if i recall correctly, korean and japanese sentence structure and grammar are very similar as they are both agglunative languages. if i recall correctly, the also share a lot of similar phonetics. a difference between the two's grammar that i know of is the fact that japanese only has 2 irregular verbs, whilst korean has more than that (but i'm not sure how many)

also, the written korean language is a lot more simple. there are 14 base letters that change depending on the lines you add to them (but they are minor changes; like if you add a line to the letter giyeok (a g/k noise) it becomes kieuk (a stonger g/k noise, with an aspirated breath of air)) and you combine those letters to make letter blocks, which are all a syllable.

i don't know if that helps you, i hope it does.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…