• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
legendarypokemonjunkie17

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YAY!!!!!!! *tackle hugs* MAH BESTEST FRIEND!

Awesome. Yes, check in on the club, we're going nuts. Nonotreally,butit'sfuntosay.

And I should start on my bazillions of homework soon.
    OMG Y CANT U LEAV ME ALONE, U STALKER D<

Ike has nothing on me either. Well, I hope not anyways XD I DON'T FEEL LIKE TRAVELING AGAIN. GAWD.
    Wow, so I DIDN'T fail completely at drawing him. YAY.

Well of course I survived D= Hurricanes have nothing on me. *shot*
    Just popping in, to anyone who readws this. No, I'm not dead yet lol.

If you want to talk, email me with your username as the subject. Ya know, the usual shtick.

See y'all soon!
    Awww...

Just when we were starting to be friends, but hey you have to do what you have to, and we wont stop you. So good luck in whatever you're doing, and we'll all be waiting with bells on our toes :)
    Ah yes, time for my next victim of profile-stalking tonight... What? Leaving the forums? Dang it! You're no fun, ruining all my plans, you... plan-ruiner! Well, don't worry, I'm sure you'll have been bombarded with visitor messages by the time you get back here...
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm temporarily leaving the forums. I have my reasons, and I don't know when I'll be back. It may be weeks, or months, but I will be back.

If you want to tak to me, or if you have to talk to me, please email me with your username as the subject.

See ya whenever!
    I kno, but I said I was =P

I actually clicked it a looooong time ago, just didn't comment on it till now.

XD PROVE IT.

Uh...I've heard of it, yeah.
    Alright, I'm not a complete idiot!

Yeah, you should talk to your best friend on SPPF more often. =P (I clicked that link in your sig)

And hopefully you actually will *bricked*
    That means good luck, right?

Nah, I'm about to leave anyway XD It's third period today, so I can study a bit during the first two periods. Not to mention I know most of it (or so I keep telling myself).

XD I saw that already. I'd so buy that. I don't care if it's old.
    TEH MUDKIP! *glomps....notices cookie and munches it*

I is good =3 I think. Maybe. I dunno. I'm oddly happy for some unknown reason. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…