• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• here:

Please fill in this form if you wish to join this clan. just post your registration in this thread.

Name:
    FC:
    Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one.
    Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): /10
    Why do you want to join this clan? :
    Would you make any improvements? :
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
    Since you haven't been online for a while I'm assuming the aprenticeship is going well (y)
    (sorry about the late reply, my computer broke)

XD I'm not sure if that counts.

Yeah ^_^ sadly I'm going to miss the first day in one of the classes ><

xD If I had a job, I'd say the same thing ^_^
    XD

Well... did you enjoy your school year at all?

^_^

Thanks ^_^ let's see... intro to IT and Criminal Law.

Ooooo... That's cool. I hope he doesn't work you too hard.
    XD It's a sweat drop, but that comment made my day XD

Sorry about that... you glad it's over then?

^_^ mine was amazing. Well... actually, I didn't have to go on the last day because I didn't have any classes left and the majority of the school was going on a feild trip, but a friend of mine who was staying behind said I should come, so I did. So we went to 7-Eleven, bought 24 cans of mountaint dew and played rock band with the others staying behind 8D And from what I heard from those on the trip, we had a lot more fun.

Waisting it so far 8D But I'm going to be very busy soon because I'm trying to get a job and take some summer classes >< How about you?
    Sorry about the late reply ;;OTL

Ah ^_^ did you enjoy your last day?

You're welcome ^_^ To tell you the truth, I had to google it to figure it out the first time XD
    Why not?

It's a guy on hands and knees. OTL some people also do it as 'orz' for a smaller guy on hands and knees...

Yep ^_^ I am.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…