• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, no it's not. As much as it amuses us, this forum could crash and burn and we'd still be quite capable of living happily. XP

Huh, I had no idea. But now you mention it, I have been able to copy/paste some characters around here that my keyboard doesn't make of its own accord. Yes, though, you're right about trying to write that way being time-consuming.

It's an important thing to keep in mind in the debate forum, as well as the world at large. There's always - always - common ground for people to forge respect upon. ^_^
    Hey there, TheFightingPikachu! Haven't seen you in Games for a while ?_?

Anyway, I'm really sorry because this is going to sound very random and weird, but I noticed you were wondering about Unicode characters. I could explain them to you if you wanted. Like é <--- ;P

*awkward silence*

Once more, I apologise for being a bit intrusive ^^;
    I apologize for being so slow to respond, FightingPikachu. When I come to the forum, it takes more than a couple of hours to do mod things, and then trying to also get to my PMs and VMs through the lag is just very trying. @_@

But anyway, maybe I ought to ask SOW what unicode characters are, 'cause I'm just as stumped as you, heh. A shame, yes. I wonder how some people can do something like that? I can't even put an accented "e" in Pokemon with my keyboard. =/
    Thanks. Really, I chose that phrase because I couldn't think of any other phrases to describe Canada in a comically stereotypical way.

And no problem.
    Well thanks, man. I'm really flattered.

And I don't need any evidence for God - the world/Creation is enough for me to believe, even if I don't think I could use it to sway anyone else. Save it for someone who needs convincing :p
    The letters in my Trainer Title aren't from a differant front, they're completely differant unicode characters. Here are some other examples.

ᐛ ᓬ ᚏ ᔌ ⇰ ᔬ ⊿ ⌘ ░ ♞ ☃ ❦ 〄 

I don't know what most of those ones mean though.
    Actually, no, I don't know. I've seen those with upside-down text too, and wondered about it, but I never bothered to ask anyone. =s
    The Happy Happyists were a cult focused on the color blue. Let's see, from what I recall, they always wore blue (I think they even painted their face), the only lines they said was the word "blue", they painted everything they saw blue, and their main role in the story was trying to make the female lead a high priestess or something like that.

Earthbound was weird, let's put it at that.

And that form was kind of a bad reversal on my part; I had the intent of making it look like Neo filled it out because of me, but because I read the form wrong I ended up just plain old filling it out with Neo Duality being the time and place of insult.

Meh.
    Considering I basically just quoted my 6-8th grade grammar/literature teacher, I really can't say much about it.
    Eh, I haven't really tried the Battle Frontier in HG/SS. Too busy with the pokeathon.

Seriously, that thing is going to break my touch screen. SO FUN.

...Well, except pennant dash (I think that's what it's called). **** that.
    First off, to his star ranking, I say congratulations for clearing the game. I also say to not try for a double or triple star rank if he wants to conserve his sanity.

Second, the races were fun. Even with all of the odd handicaps I was giving myself. For example, in that last race on DK Mountain GCN? I wasn't using anything other than the control stick, acceleration, and items. No wheelies, power slides, nada.

And I still ended up in second >_>.

Either way, you guys are improving. At this rate, I won't need to purposefully lose anymore :).

Also, I'm amazed I won a Balloon battle. Seriously, I suck at those.
    Eh, I was busy taking finals anyway.

So since you asked, I put you in as best debater.

Then again, I also put Dattebayo as most likely to become a mod so yeah.
    ----------
    iKirlia
    Avaltaria: The Last Air Cutter
    I Love Lucario
    Finneon and Ferbaligatr
    American Claydol
    Aggron Chef
    30 Minute Meals with Raichu Ray
    ----------
    Brilliant! XD
    Yes, that's right. I was talking about sticking to my topic, then about single-mindedness. It wasn't an allusion, like to I, Robot or another movie. If I said wordplay, it must have been actual wordplay. And it's frustrating that I can't grasp my own wordplay a week after the fact. ^_^;
    I hadn't been in the thread anymore because, with your second-to-last post, it appeared to me that I had achieved the agreement that signified the conclusion of my part of the debate. Now, after checking your newest one, I see a caveat to your position on creationism in the science classroom that greatly entices me to return, you sly puppy, you.

Alas, with the lag being what it has been lately, I've been off the site too much to invest in a decent reply.

Oh, and I went back and checked my post for the referenced reference. To be quite frank, I can't remember the wordplay I was enacting. Considering I said "wordplay," it must have been some kind of pun or literary device, like an oxymoron. I can't tell what it was any longer, though. @_@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…