• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, pal. I kinda lost my job and the Internet that I was paying for with it. ^__^;;;

I'm on my mom's iPhone right now, actually. I probably won't be back for a while, either. Not until school starts again, most likely. =d
    Jeez, this site lags too much and too often to really keep up swiftly paced conversations anymore. No wonder so few people stick around very much. =/

And that sounds like fine money for life-guarding. Is the job really glamorous? One thinks of life-guards and one sees the high chairs and megaphones and suntan lotion and swimming pools/beaches... It seems like a perfectly enjoyable way to earn your keep. ^_^
    Aw well, the only fun this was when Ethan said he was bi, due to how hilarious it is.
    Well, it's only really a time-waster, or a distraction, or a place to go when there's nowhere else. But the friendly faces sometimes make it worthwhile.

Is there much money in the life-guarding racket these days? Haha, that's what everybody means when they say "busy."
    Sonic Boom! =D
    It's so great to hear from you~

Oh, not much. Most of my activity here these days involves moderation, trying to make things work properly and happily. This place will always have the ability to be painful, though. What's up with you? How have you been? =3
    I love the desert crocodile, Meguroko. And Mijumaru. And I kinda like Gear. I'm... confused by Munna.

HG is awesome!
    Hi. If you don't mind me asking, where have you been? Anyway, I'm assuming you're aware of Sonic Colors now. I mentioned Sonic 4 before (do not get me started on the fan reaction to that game), but I'm personally more excited for Sonic Colors. Plus there's Donkey Kong Country Returns, Zelda: Skyward Sky (became a huge fan of this series over the past year), and of course Pokémon Black and White. For the second year in a row, I have a lot to look forward to gaming-wise.
    Yeah, I don't really post in the anime section either. I mostly stick to the fanfiction section.

Eh, I can't complain. Life's... Easy right now. School's out for summer (Quote Alice Cooper I did.) and I'm chilling. Not looking forward to doing summer work, but oh well. Next school year will be different since I'll be a junior and have to start getting read for college.

What do you think of the new Pokemon?
    How could Atoyont see that matches if someone is spamming like me and Chibi? Atoyont kept saying "Understandable" That ticked on my nerves...

Someone asks other person friendlies, but well, yeah, they always spam for friendlies and tournament.

I pass Shadow-Latias/Chibi for brawl
    uh,hey boom! i realize im wayyyyy too late, 10 days to be exact,but i hope you can still accept a late happy birthday from me ^_^,i havent been brawling much lately......since my connection is killin me,but i should be on more this summer,so hopefully we can see how much we've both improved ^^

did u get the new pokemon game? 0_o
    I would, but my team needs the Defense EVs and I don't want to raise any Pokémon but those on my team (which are, at the moment, Quilava, Flaaffy, Furret, and Hoppip, who doesn't learn any Grass attacks until level 19, although I could teach it Bullet Seed).
    I'll be getting a Slowpoke once I'm out of there.

Want to have a few Brawls?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…