• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is an interesting dynamic, and it's open-ended because no real life person has lived in the Pokemon World to tell how it is exactly. We can't seem to get it perfect on Earth, anyway. Authors can have pokemon either smart or dumb, and civil and/or wild. Depending on the details, there will be a different story.
    I'm interested in these dynamics too, and many questions about right and wrong occur in my head about that world sometimes.
    I explore complex issues as a source of ideas, which shouldn't be written about unless it's non-fiction. It starts with characters, and plot results into a work of fiction. Besides, in fiction, the reader cares about the characters more than problems in the media. Fiction is about persons.
    I think about the complex issues after the characters are thought of, but since it adds more plot points, I think it works its share.
    That's good that you can word well; really young writers don't have the vocab to fully express ideas and stuff. Two years of writing huh? What got you into writing at first?

Yes, I read the second chapter already.
    I have read a lot more at other sites, and you're right that most aren't top-quality. I have found one good read but he hasn't updated in a while, while a once good read got boring when the chapters got to lengths of 10,000+ words. Some fics get me reading at the start but they lose me about four chapters in; I think it's because they weren't insightful or good enough with plot. Yeah, I just have to keep digging for something.
    Gardevoir Girl hasn't been around much, but I should check his fics out. I'll read those two stories as well for a while.
    Your story caught me not because of its theme but by its special word choice that I've never seen before. "Sodomy" caught my attention and I haven't seen it before.
    That makes sense, seems like a lot of fics are written on impulse and that usually relates to the same stuff in the games, anime, or manga. I searched for the mention of interspecies romance in the author's cafe and it's not often discussed. You're brave putting that story up, but I like seeing more variety.
    Hmm, I haven't found many interesting fics recently, so what classics do you know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…