• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about that, I was waiting for the forums to speed up, so I was playing Doom 3, Didn't mean to leave you hanging amigo. I'm still up for a battle today if your interested
    As in your HSC exams are in about 3 months?? Cos thats the situation Im in aswell. I guess Im somewhat retired as well because I havent had time to chain cos of school. At the moment im going thru the platinum storyline (very slowly). Im interested in what chainings like on plat, but i probs wont be able to until after HSC.

What subjects do you have?? I have 12 units - Mathematics/economics/english adv/chem/software design/IPT.

Also whats masuda?? As in the gamefreak guy?? Cya.
    Hey freedom, welcome back!

I was browsing the chaining thread and couldnt believe it was someone from the very start of chaining. Thesedays that thread is mostly filled with noobs/newbs, hardly anyone from the old days are still there. (And hardly anyone who really knows what they are doing posts in that thread).

Well anyway, welcome back and happy chaining.
    MSG TO ALL VISITORS:

sorry for ignoring these posts i have not been active for about a year, and am currently looking for selected few pokemon that i would like to trade in order to complete my teams (shiny, OU and UBER) i do not need help in building my shiny team due to the great variety of species in my collection, however i do need help in my other teams and expansion of my pokedex.
    pokemon i am looking for:
    >shiny legendaries
    >modest/timid darkrai
    >modest/timid shaymin
    >shaymin
    >shinies i do not have

these needs to be absolutely legit, i will offer my shinies for them however, i will think carefully before trading away my shiny legendaries as i believe they should be kept at a low number to ensure their rarity.

however, dont look down on my other shinies, this is no joke, about 60%+ of these shiny species are of beneficial nature, some even with great ivs, some examples include:

> shiny adamant bagon with 31 IV in atk x 2 (self caught, although i think i evolved both to salamence, one of which is at lvl 100 already)
    > shiny jolly bagon (not sure but i think theres one with 31 IV in atk as well)
    > shiny adamant beldum
    > shiny jolly beldum
    > shiny modest porygon
    > eeveelutions with beneficial natures (bold, calm, modest, adamant, jolly, timid)
    > plus many more

PM me if you have anything to offer, tyvm for your cooperation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…