• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Really? I think its the span of 4 years that caused people to lost interest, but DP had enough going on in it to keep me interested. Sure I almost zoned out, but when I saw the new titles and something interesting kept happening, it kept me engaged.

The problem is they stretch out sagas over 4 years, so people just move on by the middle. If you watch a saga all at once, its much better.

DP did indeed drag, but it probably is the fatigue of the entire series going on for 13+ years.
    You were going to abandon DP if not cause of the contests, really? Ash/Paul and Pokehunter J was other reasons to watch
    Hi. When I talked about breeding in the B/W speculation thread, I guess I didn't need to ask a question lol. I just meant that there should be a chance of the baby pokemon being the male's species, regardless of any sort of biology involved.
    wow you must have ALOT of time in your hands and I forgot everything you said in your whole entire life was 100% correct. I just came back from a date and am in a good mood so that actually made me laugh , thanks.
    One Pokemon will have to be a fall guy and I think it will be the hawk cause it is the best cause it has already won against him once and thats enough. Same can be sad for Infernape but thats a different argument. I want Gliscor to pawn Drapion badly which might be overpowering Ash's team.

I wonder how did Gliscor got so much hate. When it was with Ash everyone was like, 'we wanna see more of Gligar\Gliscor', 'the scorp should get more battles' and ever since it left most of the fans have gotten against it.

I know what you mean by a,b,c method but just like I said somebody has to fall guy as said in the summary which states that Drapion is sweeping Ash's team(maybe due to Ninjask Baton Pass Swords Dance combo).
    I think Gliscor will take out two Pokemon in the battle or maybe take one out and tie with second one. But I am sure that that won't stop the whiners from whining about Gliscor. They will start saying that it became powerful due to training under Air Master and other stuff. I guess there is no way through it cause they don't want to listen.

Gliscor is a Pokemon who has developed little by little under Ash's care and now showed it well against Byron and Paul. In the start it had lot of problem like fear of height and inability to glide\fly but as series progressed they showed us that it has developed a lot. It might still be the baby of the team but it is a power baby.
    Nobody had any proof that Gliscor will return but they still keep going on that it won't return. There were others like Thunderblade who wanted to see it back but didn't said anything due to lack of proof. So what Brock said came out to be true.

For people who still believe that it was weak, I advice them to wait for the actual battle.
    I think I know what you're saying, but I'm not quite sure what she said haha XD Could you link me to a clip of where she says the phrase? That may help a lot haha ^^
    hmm, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to do; the only problem I would have would be working up the time to keep it going >.< I know that a lot of them are still over on pokebeach buried somewhere, and those can be easily copy/pasted :p ... I'm just not sure where I would/should post it at so it's helpful for everyone and easy to get to >.<
    Zeno has replied to your post in Gliscor thread. Would you reply?

P.S.: djhappy is surely overreacting a lot xD Overreacted 8 times.
    I'm sorry, i overreacted a bit
    When you said i had no idea what i was talkin about i got defensive
    But i forgive you and im sorry