• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So.. it's definately been a while... and I kinda wanna see what they've done with black and white.. if you ever come back on.. get back to me :p
    I take it you don't need help anymore.. but I think we should make some trades sometime soon cause I'll be going out of town in a few days. Ohwell, hopefully we can both get on soon. :)
    Three? I thought there was only two? Maybe I'm wrong. But uhh I guess I could help you with that. I'm just confused as to why you can't trade them directly over to her :/ And, my shiny Ho-Oh still hasn't shown up... and I'd like to get on with my game already /sigh
    I'm sorry, I have been caught up in so much lately that I haven't had time to get on, but, how would you like me to help?
    I apologize for taking so long! So much work to do! School's almost over though, I can't wait! I should be able to trade soon.
    I'm working on the Cyndaquil now... (need to get a girl Cyndaquil before I can get the egg move one, and it's not going so well....) and I thought I wouldn't be able to do it because I thought that I had traded the Zangoose over to my Heart Gold, where I'm not doing anything until my shiny Ho-Oh comes (UGH) but it was, in fact still on my Platinum, so I will get it when I can.. still got some homework to finish up. Sorry for rambling! Talk to you later ~
    I'm sorry I missed you.. but, hmm Zangoose.. I have the one that you gave me (the shiny one) and I think it has crush claw... you could maybe use that?
    Alright, I'm all done! I stayed home today to finish it.. but I'm good to trade now whenever! :p
    I don't think I will be able to do this today.. I'm trying to write a research essay.. and its not going so well.. it's due tomorrow... I, don't know what I'm doing..... so, needless to say, I am freaking out :p
    I'm sorry, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow, or possibly later tonight. Plus, I don't think I would have anything you would want in return.. ohwell just let me know if there's something you would want. -It will have to be on Platinum, because I'm still soft resetting on Heart Gold.
    Sure, that'd be fine, considered I don't really know what a good nature would be for a Murkrow anyway :p
    Did you really?! That's awesome! Hmm as for other RNG targets..... how bout a nice, shiny, Ho-Oh! xD..... Jeeze, it still hasn't showed up ): but actually, uhm, I kinda wanted a Murkrow, so if you would wanna do that, that'd be really nice! As for chaining, I haven't done that in a while, considering you can't on Heart Gold, and the soft resetting and everything.. I kinda miss it, since it's not all about luck -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…