• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I am laughing at people getting offended about people's perception of fairies.
    ----------
    I like how you're handling the thread, so I think this is your crowning moment of awesome right here.
    Thanks ^^, One of my Antagonists is Giovanni, (one because he's my favorite villan and two there's a myth about him i wanna expand on in the story) Another is a Demonic ninetails (who has a female counterpart, [a shiny one] that helps the protagonists try to stop him) the other is a surprise (Dont know who it is yet but i have big plans for them xD)
    As a result of inactivity between August 7 and the time of this message, your claim on Kingdra on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Don't listen to those two guys on the first page: the whole of the north of England is a fiction created so the southerners would have something to be elitist about. I live in the North-West, so I know.
    Hey, I sorta couldn't help myself and made an HGSS-style Mufeer region map. What do you think?

:D Win image is win :D

That card's just awesome, I should add it to the Confirmed Pokemon Discussion in the social group :p

Awe Inspire's damage should be OVER 9000 actually, but game balance should be kept in mind too, eh?

I'm also sending a friend request your way ;)
    lol XD I've never done any of those "copy and paste this into your sig" chains before, but I'm SO TOTALLY doing this one :p
    Hahahaha, I thank you for introducing me to the Earmuff type XD

I seriously have half a mind to create a "Earmuff or not" thread, just for the lolz of it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…