• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh, why you like this chatbox anyway? whatever
    They're sucks, you don't have to go with them ..

Yup yup i know ~
    Well he's right, sometime you got be crazy, don't blame him ..
    Who did ditch ya?

Well boring without school ..
    Ohh good, that's your fault you don't haave to like, just be normal and have fun in the life
    You can like later, cuz if ya did you'll shock many time like that, understand?

Soo what'cha doin'? :3
    Well, keep it in your neighborhood and crew. I don't need that in this house. *crosses eyes*

>.< They're cute, but it seems every one I see at a petshop or something place else, they hate me. *sigh*
    'Kay, 'kay.
    *crosses arms* Still, keep it there. I'm tired of repeating myself, and it's been what, three-four days since we started talking?

Not necessarily. Ever heard of a band called TSO? They don't have a lead singer (Well, they don't sing at all). But yes, yes. *waves off* Run it as you please. Just make sure no one else runs out on ya. ;P
    No dancers? Or do you dance too. XD

*without enthusiasm because of laziness* Hooray. . . . *normal-ish* Good for you. ^^

Fine. Your's comedy, mine's drama. I'll switch with ya. xP

^^
    *rolls eyes* xP
    *coughnonofthatsexualstuffeitherpleasecough*

^.^ Lol. What kind of cat? Mine's a tabby.
    ^^ Well, in that case here's the first episode if you show them it.
    *sigh* Really now, could you pretty please cut down the . . . uh, free talk? (I know it's not 'free', but that's the only word I could come up with) I have to keep my guard up when I'm talking to you. >.<
    But anyway, 4kids isn't as bad as everyone says it is. Sure, they edit shows from it's original version, so what? How can you watch the original first and not expect them change some things?

How's that nice? Sure I agree with it's little saying thing, but bass? Ugh. That makes me feel weird.
    That's what happens in the world of show business. If you're in a band, and another one that's more popular turns up and wants you, there's a good chance you'll go-- unless you're completely faithful to your band, anyway. That's why if I was ever in a band, it'd be just for fun, to avoid drama and such.

And I'm guessing that happened to you? ^^; Well, true, but on the bright side to online social life, if everyone hates you, you can always go to another forum. XD Lol.

That'd be interesting. *blinks in thought* . . . I'd like to see a show like that. It'd most likely be a comedy. Hehe. ^^

Well, it's just a way of showing she cares. ^^
    *rolls eyes*
    They like well behaved and nice kids. ;P
    Ah. Makes sense. I guess I should start getting used to it then.

Originally Italian, it's a show about a fifteen-year-old (I think) girl named Bloom, who saves a fairy one day. Not the mini, magical kind. A real girl like her but with powers and wings.
    Anyway, Bloom finds out she's a fairy too, and the girl she saved, Stella takes to another realm to go to a special, famous school for fairies. There, Bloom meets Flora, Musa and Tecna. (Flora the sweet one, Musa the tomboy, and Tecna the smart one (Stella's the . . . um . . . fashionistas. ^^;)
    And of course you have your enemies. Then of course you have the love interests, blah, blah. They also get a new friend, Layla, in season two, as well.
    It's more for girls-- a good show, not cheesy. I doubt you'd like it. Sorry I couldn't give ya more info about the plot, but I just came home from my riding lesson and I'm hurting right now. >.< Here though. Reading about the plot might not be too interesting, but it's one of those you have to watch to get interested in. My faves are Stella, Musa, Layla, and Bloom (though she annoys me sometimes), but I have a soft spot for Flora. I used to like her. She was sarcastic and realistic, but they turned her way too sweet. Luckly, she'll go back to her cool self in season four! You can watch the show on CWkids? I forgot the name, but it used to be called 4kids.

Cool. ^^ It's funny 'cause I just did a band quiz the other day. I got bass player, and I wanted drummer. T.T Do you write songs too?

*low whistle* Well, at least you have a social life. I think that's worth more than an online social life where you never know when you and your friends grow apart or if they never come back.

LOL. Ah, love it. Yay, for getting a lighter bag, nay for fingerprints. xP

^^;
    Pretty good, I got my exam results today and they sucked, but I only have to do an exam of maths again, I feared I had to do many more :D
    -.-
    I doubt that. Half of them are my mom's friends, and she would've gave me the heads up if they were pedophiles. With them, it's probably because I'm quiet and let them talk and catch up, then when they talk to me, I respond. So I only open my month when need be. But I don't see that as a way of calling me 'Sweetie'.
    The random adult (women), I'm usually helpful and/or patient, so that's most likely the reason there.
    Girls my age . . . interesting. I'm not used to it so I usually get a blank face after they call me that. xP But then I imagine Winx Club how Flora always called everyone (besides the guys) 'Sweetie'. =3

You have a band? Lol. I'm writing a band or two in one of my stories. XD

Only because you see people on my VMs and I didn't ignore yours. ;P
    ^^

Hmmm. How 'bout a security system like in iCarly? XD Lol.

^^ Only if you have the nagging kind of mom.
    XD But it is strange. Everytime I go to the bookstore and purchase my book, the lady behing the counter calls me 'Sweetie'. o.0 And two weeks ago in my riding lesson, the teacher's daughter (who's MY age) called me 'Sweetie', a friend online called me 'Sweetie', and almost every (female) adult I meet calls me 'Sweetie'!
    So the only reason that I can go on is because I'm sweet? When you get to know me, I guess, Bunny thinks so, but if you don't, I'm a 'loner'. So why the 'Sweetie'?

XD In your locker of something?

Not really. . . .
    ^^ Well, it's good you have a social life. I can go either way, people usually like me for some strange, unknown reason, but I choose to stay a bit of a loner.

XD Maybe try keeping your things close, to avoid any more thefts.

Understandable. But still, mom's hawk eyes. XD
    It's not that bad, actually. But yeah, true.
    XD Lol. Sorry, but it's kinda funny. Reminds me of anime. ^^; But anyway, I'm sure you'll get it back . . . eventually. I kid, I kid! XD

^^

And ya mind limiting the language? I have no problem with it, but my mom, so . . .
    *sarcastic* Ha, hah. . . . xP

Welcome.
    *hiss* That's what classes are for.
    Not really. In my theatre classes there was only one girl in my year and the rest were a year or two below, but they were all cool. Except two twin boys whom annoyed the heck out of everyone including the teacher. *rolls eyes*

Good for you. It's been hot here since mid-Spring! And I used to love Spring's weather. T.T Dumb Global Warning.
    Gee, thanks. -.-' J/K . . . sorta. >.>

Lol. Good luck with that.
    Being homeschooled isn't a problem. It's just that,
    1. The kids around are either too young or too immature (no matter of age).
    2. You spend all your time with your family, which normally isn't a bad thing, but after a long while, you start getting so much drama.
    Those are the only cons, really. That's why I'm going to school in September. Need to get away. But I've been taking different kinds of classes, so it's not as bad. And I get to work on my stories more, too.
    XD Well, at least you like it, so you can enjoy your break more. I need to get me some shades. -w-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…