• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pbr or ds matters not to me. just so you know my internets getting shut off for a while to conserve money so this will be the last chance to battle me for a while.
    LOL its not the stuff they were doing that bugged me, its the stuff they weren't. But I'm glad we see eye to eye.

Anyway I need to test this new lc team you game?
    Hey J-man, just want you to know I didn't mean any disrespect to you with that post on goketsu's page. I made the decision to close it because Tyde and Luke (Tyde had an excuse) were making a mockery of all the hard work put into the clan, all the new recruits left, there were no wars, tournies anything. So I explained to Goketsu that Tyde pmed me giving the leadership back to me, with nothing to work with, and i decided to close up shop.
    But for some unfathomable reason my request was completely ignored and he asked you what you thought. While I respect your opinion I did not agree what-so-ever. The way I look at it had Tyde thought Luke was capable he would have given it to him not wait til I got back to give it back to me. Don't mean to stir the pot, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.
    Hopefully it doesn't fall as far as the S.E. did in its final days , that would be a terrible shame. I've always regretted that Legend wouldn't listen to reason, and for the way we all (myself included) handled the situation in general ;/ .
    It's up to you guys really. You're the original creator and all . So I can close it , or shift the OP to him when lag permits it x). Just lemme know .
    I made a new lc team we should battle just for kicks next time ur on. i'll be on a little later and tomorrow morning round 8-10 est
    sorry man, Nilla contacted me, but when I checked out like half an hour later, and logged on, you were offline.
    the lag is very hard to me, and that´s why I dont log in here frecuently :/
    Yeah, that's pkmtrainer, hes not on right now, so ill try to remember when he is on so I can let him know that you need him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…