• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, it would have. Do you know what goes on? No. 8)

Got any further problems then take it to PM. A+ lawlgasm by the way. You an expert on holding long grudges over pointless things?
    You broke the rules, you got punished and if it wasn't me then it would have been someone else. What happened happened TWO. MONTHS. AGO. OMS OMS OMS IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD THAT YOU GOT THREE LITTLE INFRACTION POINTS THAT ARE NOW EXPIRED!

But seriously kid, I don't hate you so stop acting like I have a personal vendetta against you. Move on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…