• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, one day Ash'll become a Pokemon master and mark the end of his journey, I'll cry hard on that day... So after that do u think it's the end of the Pokemon anime or do you think they'll continue it with a new character?
    They aren't gonna kick him out and I don't want them to, unless he complete his dream I dun want him 2b out of the show, I wish the writers just let Ash win a leauge, 1 is fine, agree?
    Yeah me too, sad, the writers never let Ash win the main league, I don't understand them at all, how is Ash gonna be a Pokemon master if he just keep loosing?
    Now that you mention it, I don't know why not much people support that ship rather they support MistyxGary or TraceyxMisty , probably becoz of Brock, if Brock ain't the type who chase after women skirt, that ship might have a chance.
    yeah I think Ash and May work gr8 2gether too especially in that double battle ep, I still like advanceshipping, trust me I do, you don't know how much I hyped up when May returned, I was really hoping for some hints. Still I like Pearlshipping the most, I love Ash and Dawn friendship :3 it was just so cute~, those 2 really alike and they have a whole op song dedicated to their friendship. Have u ever support Pokeshipping back in the old days?
    I know she will leave after they confirmed that character chart is real... Well, atleast she'll reappear during BW, her reason for returning probally the same as May since she's also a coordinator or maybe Ash sent her some unknown shampoo and it destroyed her hair, random person gave her a new nickname then she came to Isshu for revenge...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…